"Yes!" - God

All spiritual discussion is focused here. You may share your testimony, anything you have learned about the Word, or shout your praises to God here. Also the hub of all CAA bible studies.

"Yes!" - God

Postby zelda » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:44 pm

hey everyone!
well for while as most of you know I thought god hated me and left me here to die. well for a while I got better(thanks to all your prayers!) and then I went down hill for a while again. I knew He could hear me and all but I didn't feel like He care at all and was laughing at me. almost every night I was crying and yelling at God in bed, and I thought He was listening but laughing. I thought He hated me and I did something wrong and He wasn't going to forgive me. and I couldn't think of anything that would be bad enough for Him to hate me. I only went to church to see my friends and watch my youth pastors be total idoits(in a good way), but I refused to listen and worship, and it made me cry to see others worshiping Him because they all knew He loved them.
well a about 2 weeks ago(I'm to lazy to post what happened back then..) I was crying in bed again and I yelled at God, "DO YOU EVEN HEAR ME CRY OUT TO YOU? DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME?!" and then right after I said that my bed shook and so did the walls in my room and I heard this sweet whisper in my ear,
"Yes". I never thought that would ever happen to me! And I'm so happy it did! GOD LOVE ME!!
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
zelda

Postby dyzzispell » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:20 pm

That is so AWESOME! I hope you can start on the road to recovery now, and never ever forget that He told you that! :thumb:
You'll be in my prayers. :P
In Christ,
Dyzzi

Also on Smackjeeves
"Work In Progress" Facebook Fan Page
My DeviantART

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men..." - Colossians 3:23 NIV
dyzzispell

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:10 am

Man, God wants us so bad sometimes. Hope you continue to take that to heart!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ryupower » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:21 pm

Wow that's crazy but awesome!!
HE'S AWESOME!
Look, you felt like He doesn't care, but at the end you got to experiance something others ( like me ) never did! That's awesome!
Please, never forget that He told you that!
My DA

(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
(> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination...
Ryupower

Postby Tigerchu » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:51 pm

Whoa! :)

That is so COOL!
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Return to Testimonies & Spiritual Growth