What TV Shows are you Watching?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

What TV Shows are you Watching?

Postby Linksquest » Tue May 16, 2006 6:40 pm

Yea... basically and idea taken from the "What anime/manga/music are you following" threads...

What TV Shows (non-anime) are you Watching?
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue May 16, 2006 6:50 pm

The second season of 24 on DVD! Me and my family want to get in on the Jack Bauer-tasticness, so we're trying to catch up.

And I must say, TV on DVD rocks.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Kkun » Wed May 17, 2006 7:21 am

Mangafanatic wrote:The second season of 24 on DVD! Me and my family want to get in on the Jack Bauer-tasticness, so we're trying to catch up.

And I must say, TV on DVD rocks.

You'll love 24. It's only going to get crazier.

As for me, I'm watching the current season of 24. It's getting crazy.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed May 17, 2006 7:30 am

I pretty much only watch two shows on TV ~ Monk and MythBusters.

Both are awesome. Go watch them.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed May 17, 2006 8:38 am

Manga fanatic wrote:The second season of 24 on DVD! Me and my family want to get in on the Jack Bauer-tasticness, so we're trying to catch up.

24 is awesome! Jack is my hero.

anyways season 5 of 24 (i have slacked off though i missed that last 4 eps at least i have them recorded)
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Yahshua » Wed May 17, 2006 9:40 am

Prison Break
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Yahshua

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed May 17, 2006 12:32 pm

The A-Team
Stargate SG1
Stargate:Atlantis
Battlestar Galactica
Dr.Who
W.I.T.C.H.(when season 2 begins)
Futurama
M*A*S*H
Totally Spies
Science of the Bible
Farscape(when I can find it)
My Favorite Martian
F Troop
mitsuki lover

Postby Linksquest » Wed May 17, 2006 1:10 pm

Right now Im watching American Idol,
Lost (but I need to catch up on some eps!),
and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ( I LOVE this show!!!)
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.

Linksquest

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed May 17, 2006 1:55 pm

NONE!! Oh, well, none that are NEW anyhow... '70s show reruns, simpsons, king of the hill... I haven't watched much TV recently, actually. translated = None...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed May 17, 2006 9:46 pm

Just finished watching tonight's episode of Lost.

I love Sayid.
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Wed May 17, 2006 9:48 pm

Right now, the 2nd last vote off ep of American Idol.

Not too too many tv shows I actually sit down and watch by choice, unless someone else in the room has the remote^^
Tenshi no Ai

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun May 21, 2006 1:33 pm

Aside from what I noted I mainly perfer to watch my DVDs.
mitsuki lover

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon May 22, 2006 8:22 pm

24 season three episodes 1-3.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon May 22, 2006 8:24 pm

Haven't watched too much actual TV lately... last show I really sat down to watch was the season finale of OC 0_0... wow... all I can say is that season 4's gunna bite :/
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Felix » Mon May 22, 2006 9:10 pm

Lost is the main show I'm watching. I'm also watching The Office (I LOVE THIS SHOW! XD) and I used to watch Brainiac a lot, but it doesn't seem to really come on anymore. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Felix

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Mon May 22, 2006 9:27 pm

First to say it:

House M.D., the best TV Drama out there.
Sakaki Onsei

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue May 23, 2006 11:57 am

I've been watching some of the documentaries on History,Discovery and National
Geogrpahic Channels dealing with the Da Vinci Code and related material.My favorite was the one that was narrated and hosted by Tony Robinson aka the original Holly from Red Dwarf.
mitsuki lover

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Tue May 23, 2006 12:14 pm

Watched my usual Rosanne, Simpsons, and King of the Hill last night.
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Animus Seed » Tue May 23, 2006 1:44 pm

24 season 5, which just ended last night.

LOST season 1 on DVD (over and over again)

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Hm... I don't watch anywhere near as much TV as I used to.
Kyrie eléison.
Animus Seed

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 23, 2006 2:59 pm

Lost. Season finale TOMORROW NIGHT. Ack. XD I can't wait!! It's going to be incredible! *can't wait*
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Linksquest » Tue May 23, 2006 5:10 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Lost. Season finale TOMORROW NIGHT. Ack. XD I can't wait!! It's going to be incredible! *can't wait*

It's already the season finale!? I can't wait til season 2 comes out on DVD so I can catch up! I'm sooo behind!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 23, 2006 5:12 pm

Linksquest wrote:It's already the season finale!? I can't wait til season 2 comes out on DVD so I can catch up! I'm sooo behind!

It'll be on DVD in October (I forget the exact date...We'll call it the 12th for now. XD), so keep an eye out for it! And enjoy while you do get caught up, it's a great show! :D
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Linksquest » Tue May 23, 2006 5:58 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:It'll be on DVD in October (I forget the exact date...We'll call it the 12th for now. XD), so keep an eye out for it! And enjoy while you do get caught up, it's a great show! :D

Thanks for the info! It really is a great show! I will probably be watching this on my laptop that I am still yet to receive (*pauses to cry T_T... :lol: ) at college! It's one of the best shows on TV these days!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

Linksquest

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 23, 2006 6:30 pm

Linksquest wrote:Thanks for the info! It really is a great show! I will probably be watching this on my laptop that I am still yet to receive (*pauses to cry T_T... :lol: ) at college! It's one of the best shows on TV these days!

You know, you should really come drop a couple posts in the Lost thread, home to CAA's many Lost fanatics. XD Here's the link to it!

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=29041&page=1&pp=40

Radical Dreamer

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Tue May 23, 2006 7:23 pm

Well, I was watching Wheel of Fortune with my grandma a little while ago :/
..."BIG MONEYYYY!"
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Felix » Wed May 24, 2006 8:17 pm

I WAS watching Lost, now I'm impatiently waiting for season three, or rather sleeping until then. *goes back to sleep*

Wait. Actually I think I'll watch all of season 1 again, then sleep till season 2 comes out on the big D, then watch all of season 2, THEN sleep till season 3. :]
Felix

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Wed May 24, 2006 8:20 pm

Watching the American Idol season finale... Kelly Pickler didn't know how to pronounce "escargot" either apparently :/
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed May 24, 2006 8:21 pm

LOOOOOST. Season Finale. AMAZING.

*is still in shock* :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue May 30, 2006 12:07 pm

I think I overdosed the last couple days by watching too many episodes of Power
Rangers.LOL!!!!:)
Primarily because M*A*S*H wasn't on yesterday and also because there wasn't much else on.
Actually if one is in the right mood Power Rangers are pretty hilarious to watch,particuliarly the fight scenes.
mitsuki lover

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 30, 2006 12:27 pm

I watched Boy Meets World a few minutes ago. XDD I had forgotten how much I love that show. :lol:

Radical Dreamer

Next

Return to General Entertainment