Bowling

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Bowling

Postby Jaltus-bot » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:40 am

I like bowling. :)
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:43 am

i like to bowl but i don't like to watch bowling.
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:44 am

I love to bowl, but I don't get to as much as I want to.
Roy Mustang

Postby shooraijin » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:26 am

I stink at bowling, but I love it. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby oro! » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:35 am

Bowling is fun for me, as long as I do not actually try hard. Then, I really stink at it. If I don't think, I make higher points. It is weirder than that.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby oro! » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:36 am

Bowling is fun for me, as long as I do not actually try hard. Then, I really stink at it. If I don't think, I make higher points. It is weird like that.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby CDLviking » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:14 am

All the priests in my diocese golf, but I hate to golf, so a friend of mine and I decided to be the bowling priests of Phoenix when we get ordained. I'm not that good, but I have fun.
CDLviking

Postby glitch1501 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:38 am

i love bowling, though i only go like once a year, im pretty decent

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby AnimeKing13 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:34 pm

shooraijin wrote:I stink at bowling, but I love it. :)
Same here!:sweat:
AnimeKing13

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:42 pm

Aye... not good at it, but like it nonetheless. ^_^ By the way, are we talking 5-pin or 10-pin? I've never 10-pin bowled before, but would like to try it sometime.
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Jaltus-bot » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:20 am

I never knew there was a 5-pin way of bowling.

I got a score of 64 the 3rd time I played, 4 game I'd played, and 1 first time without the gutters covered.
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby Jasdero » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:21 pm

Bowling!!! Yes!
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:31 am

ah yes bowling is very fun i may not be the greatest but its still fun to play lol
Love is that feeling you get when a girl looks at you and it feels like your driving a car at high speeds and experience a sudden drop. You know what i mean? That sudden sinking feeling you get in your stomach? Yeah, that's love. Leave's you speechless everytime.
ssj2gohan61

Postby agasfas » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:02 am

i like bowling! The only problem is i always do worse after each game. For example:
game 1) 78-90 pts
game 2) 60
I dont know how, but I just get worse. You would figure one would get better after each game. BUt it's alot of fun.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Postby agasfas » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:03 am

Also, they have a bowling class in college for PE credit. Now that's odd. :thumb:
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.." Prov 17:22

The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.
Sorry, but I stop being a teacher at 5 o'clock. - Eikichi Onizuka.
agasfas

Return to General Entertainment