You know what sucks.....

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

You know what sucks.....

Postby Zane » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:57 pm

that you guys in America get the movies released WAY before we get to see them in OZ, so all the threads are all old and everyones already totally discussed them to death ...ARGH...
Like I just saw hellboy a week ago (really liked it and was looking forward to chat about it here) and the thread finished like 5 months ago. Anyone else outside the US agree that it kinda sucks abit??
Zane

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:51 am

I'm in the US, but I can understand that. Actually, if you had opinions that were somewhat new, I don't think anyone would mind if you posted in an old thread. It isn't the same as gravedigging under such circumstances.
uc pseudonym

Postby ZiP » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:47 pm

you know, we don't get to see the anime movies first, we have to wait quite a term, before we can see them in theaters.
--To Write Love on Her Arms

"That time and absence proves - Rather helps than hurts to love."

"Feelings, emotions, they are good, but they cannot be Love's foundation. When of Love, these things last. When of romance, these things end."

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."
ZiP

Postby Ingemar » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:19 pm

I don't see why they do that, but I'm sure that reall does suck.

Now you know how we feel about anime and video game releases....

But I'm sure that you Ozzies and Euros have to wait even longer for those.

It's an unfair world.
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Zane » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:44 pm

Yeah we only get anime from the US stockpile, so if it takes ages to come out there, ours in OZ anyway is a selecton of yours, which takes even longer (and they have bad american accents that dont suit the charcters at all .... im my pov)

In Europe they get it (or at least in germany) they get its around the time if not before the US, and because everthing is dubbed there (hollywood movies etc) they have real good dubbing actors doing it.
Zane

Postby Fsiphskilm » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:23 am

lol, well that's what y
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Zane » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:23 am

No Volt, Im saying that Europe is getting the stuff before, if not right after the US does, thats not a problem, its Australia (which isn't PAL i dont think) thats getting it way after the US release.

And because of those dumb region codes (like we're 4, and the US is 2?) you can't run DVD's outside that region, unless you have a all regions DVD player.

:) Europe isn't a problem, its in Australia which is behind :)
Zane

Return to General Entertainment