Best movies lines

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Best movies lines

Postby Solid Ronin » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:38 pm

Since we had A thread about the worst movie lines. Why not the other way around?

Leonardo-TMNT wrote:I've only got one thought..This guy knows where Splinter is!
Solid Ronin

Postby Ssjjvash » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:23 pm

Ronin of Kirai wrote:Since we had A thread about the worst movie lines. Why not the other way around?

I LUV the turtles!! :thumbsup:

I like on the third movie where Michaelangelo.....[SPOILER=spoilertopic]gets hit over the head and when he wakes up, he says (not exact quote) "Oh, my back hurts, my spots hurt...even my bandana hurts!"[/SPOILER]

Um, I'll hafta' think of more later.
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Iona » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:00 am

"I will face the consequences for my actions."
--PotC, Will Turner
"I am Kagura!"

Iona

Postby righteous_slave » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:53 am

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.
The Blues Brothers

Never tell me the odds. Han Solo
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby Ssjjvash » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:03 pm

From 3 Ninjas:
"We should run!" "We should hide!" "We should kick their butts!!"
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Spirit_Wolf8356 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:43 am

"Where's Elizabeth?"

"She's safe, just like I promised. She's getting ready to marry Commodore Norrington, just like she promised. And you're getting ready to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really, except for Elizabeth who is in fact, a woman."

Will Turner and Cap'n Jack. Gotta love Cap'n Jack. ^_^

The choice has been made. There's no looking back. I won't let up, back up, give up, or shut up. My focus clear. My path is straight. My God, reliable. I'm a disciple of Christ.

Gods plan is like the sun. its too big and bright to look at directly, and sometimes the rain clouds cover it, but sometimes the plan dapples through the clouds and we can see beautiful glimpses of what he has in store for us.
Spirit_Wolf8356

Postby Rev. Doc » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:48 am

"No self respecting southerner would eat instant grits."
~My Cousin Vinny
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby samurai1986 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:04 pm

Will: You didn't beat me. You cheated. If it had been a fair fight I would have killed you!
Jack: Well that's not much insentive for me to fight fair, now is it?

From POTC
ImageVisit my website here
"Men have always feared the unknown, and have hated what they fear. Except for those of courage and high heart to whom the unknownis like a flame to a moth"
-Katherine Kurtz, Deryni Rising

"The principles are settled. Life is the pageant of men and women living up to them or failing to live up to them--and I think that to-day, if we are to save ourselves, we need to close our minds, to take honors worth for granted and to escape back into certaity from the atmosphere of eternal questioning."
-Christopher Hollis, Death of a Gentleman
For great quality signature pics vistit ROBSIGZ!!!
samurai1986

Postby Renoa » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:52 pm

"I am no man!"

-Eowen, LOTR:ROTK

Honk if your know where Grobania is!!
Renoa

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:00 am

Renoa wrote:"I am no man!"

-Eowen, LOTR:ROTK

Lorentz, where is that "scanners" smiley you put up here once? I could really use that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Bobtheduck » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:47 pm

I wish I could quote my favorite line from "To End All Wars" but I don't think I can... Unless I spoilerize it! [button=Um... PG-13 rated line]Yanker: I*m gonna go into business. Get stinkin rich. I*m gonna get into the black market, prostitution. Campbell: Well, I*ll tell you this much, you*re not gonna make much money as a prostitute, I*ll tell you that.[/button]

Hehe...

Another line I love is from either Two Towers or Return of the King... I forget, but the one king guy "I will not risk open war" then I think it's Gandalf who says "Open war is upon you, whether you'd risk it or not"

Another line I love is from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets "Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies'?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to General Entertainment