Did Furen's poll work?

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Did Furen's poll work?

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:12 pm

So, did it?
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 pm

I don't know why don't you tell me
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 pm

I see no poll, so I'm taking it as a no o.o?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 pm

it says Furen's poll, so according to Tsuky it's not and Rusty may not be seeing mine also an indication it may not work...

*goes to check my thread*
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Wow, that was really weird. People responded before I even posted the thread. O.O
Srsly, it popped up and you two had already posted!
Now I'm confused...
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1416623) wrote:Wow, that was really weird. People responded before I even posted the thread. O.O
Srsly, it popped up and you two had already posted!
Now I'm confused...

Oh I think I get it, the thread will post after you submit the thread but you are still making the poll so we couldn't see it...

My brain can be so smart sometimes!
Furen

Postby Jawz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:08 am

haha, imbussullen! brian: MOOSEN! i saw a flock of MOOSEN in the WOODSES in the WOODSESESESEN and the meese wanten the food and the watersen in the woodsen! and the and the-
teacher: stop! what, are ya speakin german or somethin?
brian: german, gerMAIN, germain JACKSON, jackson FONTINO!
teacher: brian, brian, you're an imbucile!
brian: imbuSULLEN!
............just thought i'd throw that out there, lol. i luv brian regan XD oh, and yeah it worked
[color="Cyan"]hey! dis siggy don't scroll! MOES[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Romans 10: 14-15[/color]
[color="PaleTurquoise"]"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind!"~Dr. Suess[/color]
[color="Lime"]I CREATED the Sisterhoos <3[/color]chatbot 04:57 - Jawz asks, did u make lag?
My answer: Yes
chatbot 03:22 - AnimeGirl asks, Is Jawzie-chan awesome?
My answer: Yes
[color="DarkOrchid"]Thnx for drawing me an alot of epicness Sparx00!!! :D[/color]
Jawz

Return to Goof Off and Testing