Immediate Music! Listen! Listen!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Immediate Music! Listen! Listen!

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:02 am

Immediate music is an awesome orchestra that plays music for trailers. I've never stopped listening to them ever since I've heard that awesome tune "Lacrimosa" from the Spiderman 2 trailer.

They've come out with an album called Epicon by Globus, another name of theirs. I received that album for Christmas and I've never stopped listening to it.

They've recently came out with two new albums called "Trailerhead" and Themes for Orchestra and Choir Volume 3.

Immediate Music is a mix of Orchestra, Rock, Pop, Techno, etc. They play a WIDE variety of music. Here are some of my favorites:

I would recommend clicking "higher quality", if their available.

From the Incredible Hulk trailer:

Fury Unleashed!

From their album Trailerhead:

"Prometheus Rising" - This tune gives me a rush. Is it just me or does this tune fit for for warriors.

Imperitum - I love this one. Great beat.

Serenta Immortale - I ask that you listen to this one well. Visualize what you hear from this. I absolutely love this one.

From the trailer Spiderman 2 but remixed from Trailerhead as well:

Lacrimosa Dominae!

Those are but a few of the many songs from Immediate music. Let me know if you want me to put up some more links.
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Return to Jam Session