The Shooting Stars

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Shooting Stars

Postby Reba » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:43 pm

[SIZE="2"]
-Story Line-

In the year 1880, In Antarctica one of the Major Ice caps split somewhat not enough to cause damage, Not because of Global warming..But because of 5 Shooting stars, it was reported in 1880 that 5 Shooting stars had hit the earth but nothing was discovered. Now in the year 2024 a sixth Star had hit, It shook parts of the world, New York, Japan, California, All the major city's crumbled to ashes.

After almost everything was destroyed over half the population of the world had died in the Earth quake, In 2030 everyone that was left in the United States Built and under ground city for safety, They had never had a second thought that another Earth Quake again might make the city cave in on them, Except for the five people, Each have studied about it and all of them work as under cover agents, They've never met, Guess who they are? The five shooting stars.

These five people have mark on there leg on there arm or back, Since the 6th star had hit the earth they have found that they have "Gifts." of different kinds, Each person has their own Gift.

Now the 6th stare is somewhere on earth..No body could locate it like the last 5 stars they couldn't find.

-Plot-

All the Five "Gifted" people meet together at a board meeting for the first time, They all would start glowing.

The 6th star is Evil, Wants to destroy the earth.

Now the five gifted have a choice, To find the 6th star and destroy it, Or join it. Who will stick up for earth? Who will Try to destroy it?

Since there has been hardly any population on earth, Every thing's green, No building but old factory's that have been covered by huge tree's..Wild life is everywhere.

It is the year 2045.

You can also be a human that helps.

-Character Sheets-

Name:
Personality:
History:
BIO:
Gift(s):
Marking:
Appearance: (You can put a picture or just a profile.)

-Rules-

1. Please be somewhat Literate, I understand Misspelling and typo's, Well all have them.

2. Follow the CAA rules, If you don't know them read them.

4. Please give a lot of detail of you're character.

3. Have fun!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]A blue, black shade of love.

Sent from above.

[align=center]My hands are tied to worlds
alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
And just like clouds, my skin crawls.
It's so divine, the sky it glows with fields of light.
Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
And all this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Until the end of time.[/SIZE][/align]
Reba

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:39 pm

Name:Thnas
Personality: Malicious, spiteful and a bit emo...
History: n/a
BIO: n/a
Gift(s): He has many.
Marking: Black stripes all over his body.
Appearance: (You can put a picture or just a profile.)http://shao-feng-li.deviantart.com/art/17-Blood-60299475
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Ooh, this looks fun :dance: May I join :)

Name: Sayuri Yamanaka
Personality: Although, she is young, she holds a very mature persona. Puts up a good front when in the presence of others, but is really shy and conserved. Also very loving and caring.
History: She comes from a prestigious family known throughout history, but met it's downfall in the few years that have passed. Her family were forced to flee their home land. They lived most of their life fleeing from those who wished to bring them harm. After they found a home in the United States, a baby girl was born.

BIO: Sayuri lived a happy carefree life. Unaware of her family history. Surrounded by a loving family and loving friends, she has no cares in the world. But, that all changed on her 17th birthday,"Nooooooooooooooooooooo... !!!!" The world she knew was now taken away from her.. her family.. friends.. everything was gone. She awakens in the dark,"What.. what is this?"
Gift(s): Manipulation powers Telepathic ones.
Marking: Bares a star mark in the middle of her back.

Tell me if I need to be more specific about anything or if I'm over doing anything or if I need more detail :)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Althaia » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:58 pm

Name:Myracle Moonstead
Personality:shes is a calm person doesn't seem to have many emotions
History:has amenisa so she has no idea what she wasbefore this time all she remebers was an explosion
BIO:shes been wondering around the underground city unaware want may befall her soon
Gift(s):she can fly
Marking: has a cresent moon on her back along with tattoos of black and white wings that appear when she flys
Appearance: myarcle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Reba » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm

All of you are accepted into the role play..Except for Jmaster, Not enough detail, you have to be more Detailish, I'll give you a chance to make a new Profile..

Sent from above.

alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Reba

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Reba, his profile is about as detailed as anyone's...
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Reba » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:07 am

What star is he? And Rachael, You need to have more detail besides "Dbz blast." THere are tons of different blasts in DBZ.

Sent from above.

alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Reba

Postby SweetBunny20 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:10 am

Is there room for one more? :D

Name: Maya Blomst
Personality: Outgoing and very hyper (at times)! She is also emotional and caring... But can be sour and mean in the right situations.
History: When Maya was 11 her parents died in a car crash leaving nothing more than some money and their small apartment. Her older brother took care of her up until the disaster. She got separated from her brother in an angry mob escaping the destruction of her city.
BIO: She is now a citizen of the underground town and is hoping with all her heart to find her brother safe somewhere in the town.
Gift(s): Can turn invisible (but if unconscious or hurt she turns visible), Maya can also walk through solid things. (such as walls, crates, etc.)
Marking: A few slashes (like cat scratches) on the side of her neck.
Appearance: She is the average height for her age. Has brown hair (shoulder length), wears a pair of navy blue and white sneakers, a pair of blue jeans, a green short sleeve t-shirt with a panda on the front. Has emerald green eyes and wears a heart locket with pictures of her mom and dad inside.
[SIGPIC]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5197/ribbonay6.jpg[/SIGPIC]

[color="Navy"]-Code name 0091. This is Luna. My secret password is, "The rabbit on the moon makes rice cakes." Please respond.
-"The moon rice cakes are sticky."
-"When I grilled them they puffed up."
~Luna from Sailor Moon[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"Become a girl who takes her time and is patient with any circumstance!"[/color][color="Yellow"] CHARACTER CHANGE![/color]
[color="White"]“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?â€
SweetBunny20

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:55 pm

Can some one PM me when this gets started :) Thank you :dance:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying