Knights of St. Michael

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Knights of St. Michael

Postby rocklobster » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:30 am

Welcome to the 24th Century. In this dystopian future, Christians are unable to practice their faith, for fear of persecution or torture by the government, which is ruled by alien beings called Beels. Luckily, an underground organization called the Knights of St. Michael is fighting to change that. Thus begins this new RPG. Submit your characters using this format:
Name:
Race: you can be either human or Beel. If you are Beel, you wear a "skin", which looks human in appearance. However, underneath is a reptilian body.
Physical Appearance: what the character looks like. In this future, cybernetic parts can be used.
Bio: Character's personal history
Personality: Describe your character's quirks.
Here is my character:

Name: Augustine
Race: Human
Physical Appearance: Caucasian. Has a cybernetic left arm. Has gray eyes and brown hair. His build is somewhat stocky.
Bio: Augustine is the founder of the Knights of St. Michael. When he lost his arm after being tortured by the Beels, he formed the underground organization called the Knights of St. Michael.
Personality: He is a pacifist, but he will fight if he feels it necessary. This is because his cybernetic arm enhances his strength.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:05 pm

Seems interesting to me. Question though. What exactly do our characters do? Are they all warriors or are there more job options available?
CrimsonRyu17

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:13 pm

That's up to you. you can have any job you wish.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 pm

Alrighty. Are pilots and bodyguards useful though?

I might actually join this one. I'm cooking up a character.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:29 pm

Yes. Perhaps you can play one working for the government. They do have a sort of gestapo-like organization tracking down the Knights.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:44 pm

Awesome. Alrighty, I'll sign up as soon as my character is well done.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go catch some players.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:07 pm

This is interesting. Mind if I join?

Name: Merleawe Geschützt-Wächter (Protected-Guardian)

Race: Human
Physical Appearance: German-American (Caucasian). Short brown hair, black and lime green raver jeans cut into capris, Lime green tanktop with a black jacket. Tends to always wear a rainbow-colored paperboy hat. Lime green sneakers.

Bio: She lived a sheltered life until the Beel kidnapped her Mother and demolished her house. Her father died in a mine shaft close-in. She was only 9. Her parents left her a headband covered in weird-looking letters.

Personality: Quiet, but will speak when spoken to. Not the smartest in social situations. Has a bad temper when severely provoked. Before talking to her, (Based on appearance alone) people think that she is a very feminine boy...sadly.
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:06 am

Accepted! Welcome aboard!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 am

Nice character, Hana Ryuuzaki. A welcome from me, as well!

Name: Crazy Elk.

Race: Native American human.

Physical Appearance: Thick black hair, dark skin, clever brown eyes. Wears a tan coat over a brown turtleneck, black pants, and a pair of boots. Also has a necklace with a golden pendant at the end. His right ear is secretly cybernetic.

Bio: Elk was raised as a normal child in a normal family. At age twenty, he abandoned his family and home in search for a better life. Not too long after, his prodigious skills as a mercenary spy and saboteur earned him an important place in the government’s ranks. Now twenty fives years old, he searches for the Knights of St. Michael.

Personality: Elk’s name is often in conflict with his true nature. Though a laid-back and careless young man might be your first impression, Elk is a hardworking and loyal servant to the government. Deception is his secret tactic, even going as far as making up a sob story about his past to get what he wants.

I hope everything's okay with that. If not, I have no problem with changing it. Also, what's the character limit?
CrimsonRyu17

Postby rocklobster » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:39 am

I like it, Crimmy. I'm thinking of limiting people to 3.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:24 pm

Thanks for letting me on here! Oh, and you can call me Hana-chan, or Hana, if you prefer.

(P.S. I forgot her age. She's 19 years old)

I like Crazy Elk's profile! I have a soft spot for Native American characters.
I should have a picture up soon in a post. Jaa nei~
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby USSRGirl » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:02 pm

I'm in! Greetings Hana-chan and Crimson!

Here's my first chara, but I'll probably make another too.

Name: Mikito "Kito" Ariyuki

Race: Japanese Human (Yeah, that was original... XD)

Physical Appearance: Light teal blue hair, gray eyes that are usually covered by sunglasses, black trenchcoat, boots, cross chain necklace, cyborgnetic left eye.

Bio: Despite his dark appearance, Kito has been a member of St. Michael's for about half a year now. Though still a newbie, his combat skills, sharp persception, and uncanny ability to discover enemy secrets has made him invaluable to the organization. His past before joining the resistance is not very well known, other than that he grew up on the streets after his parents were killed in a car accident - the same accident that cost him his left eye, later replaced by the cyborgnetic optical vision attachment.

Personality: Reserved, introvertive, calm, non-emotional, likes tinkering with computers and various gadgets, doesn't really get close to anyone.

Here is my character: Picy coming soon to a thread near you!

Edit: ACK! Just realized RL's character also has a cyborg arm. X.x;; *edits for originality*
USSRGirl

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:47 am

Alright! Nice character that's more than likely going to be in conflict with mine. xD

Well, we now have four players. I'm thinking we need two or three more?
CrimsonRyu17

Postby starlitememory » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:23 am

Hi! I hope you don't mind if I join, this is my first RP on here. Ya'll can call me Lady T if you want. ^^

Name: Bella Ricci
Race: Italian Human
Physical Appearance: Bella has a tall, lean dancer's body. She has curly black hair and sparkling green eyes. Her usual outfit is a pale blue miniskirt, white 3/4 sleeve shirt, and white ballet slippers that lace up to her knees. She wears silver cross necklace wrapped around her wrist.
Bio: Bella lived a very sheltered life in Italy. Her mother was a ballet teacher, and her father was a school teacher. She was homeschooled all of her life, and her mother secretly passed on her faith to her daughter during her lessons. At the age of 16, her parents were murdered by the Beel as an example to the secret Christians in her home time. Bella fled only to discover about the Knights of St. Micheal. She eagerly joined, and now at the age of 18 she is ready to do something to atone for her parents murder. She is not a strong fighter, but her poise as a dancer proves to be her saving grace.
Personality: Bella is rather reserved when you first meet her, but underneath lies a very bubbly personality. She is a very friendly person and always one to listen to others problems. Her shortfall is that she is incredibly impatient.
starlitememory

Postby starlitememory » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:42 am

*sob* My post didn't go through and I don't know why... now I have to retype.

Anyway, I'm new here so I hope its okay if I join. Ya'll can call me Lady T if you would like. ^^

Physical Appearance: Bella has a tall, lean dancer's figure. She has curly black hair that reaches just past her shoulders and green eyes. Her normal outfit is a light blue miniskirt, white 3/4 sleeve shirt, and white ballet flats that lace up to her knees. Her only jewelery is a silver cross necklace that she wears wrapped around her wrist.

Bio: Bella lived a pretty normal life in Italy. Her mother was a secret member of St. Micheal's, something that neither Bella nor her father (a college professor) knew. She was also a ballet teacher. Bella was homeschooled as a child, and her mom passed on her faith to her daughter. At the age of 16, Bella's mother and father were murdered by the Beel's as an example to any secret Christians in her community. Bella fled to the US and was met there by a member of St. Micheal's. She joined eagerly, wanting to reach as many people as possible. She is now 18. Her combat skills are not very advanced, but her poise as a dancer is her saving grace.

Personality: When you first meet her, she is rather reserved and calm. Underneath all that lies a very friendly person. She is a self-proclaimed "fixer" and is always there to listen to anyones problems.
starlitememory

Postby Nami » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:48 am

This seems interesting.. I'm in ^^

Name: Zaki Ryuu

Race: Asian American Human

Physical Appearance
-Hair: Short and blue part of her bangs hang over one eye.
-Eyes: Red
-Height: 5'9"
-Clothes: Black baggy jeans, black army boots with reinforced toes, Dark blue tank top, fingerless gloved with steel knuckles.

Bio: Zaki grew up in a small town that had been nothing but Christians, and the Beel came and took them all, Zaki had been captured along with the rest and had to watch as they tortured and killed everyone right before her eyes. Scarred at the age of 5, Zaki had finally gotten away when a Beel made a stupid mistake. Once Zaki had gotten away she became a heartless assassin who preyed on the Beels and Humans and has made quite a name for herself, she did what it took to stay alive and nearly forgot about her Christian beliefs until she found the organization, she was 16 when she did. She is something like a Ninja, with swift reflexes and strong body muscles people find it hard to fight against her because she tends to manipulate their strength against them.

Personality: Sarcastic, Rude, Stubborn, Steeled, Rarely smiles, Get's joy from irritating people. (Her personality is a little hard to describe ^^)

Hope this is okay!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby starlitememory » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:49 am

*sob* My post didn't go through and I don't know why... now I have to retype. This is the third time...

Anyway, I'm new here so I hope its okay if I join. Ya'll can call me Lady T if you would like. ^^

Physical Appearance: Bella has a tall, lean dancer's figure. She has curly black hair that reaches just past her shoulders and green eyes. Her normal outfit is a light blue miniskirt, white 3/4 sleeve shirt, and white ballet flats that lace up to her knees. Her only jewelery is a silver cross necklace that she wears wrapped around her wrist.

Bio: Bella lived a pretty normal life in Italy. Her mother was a secret member of St. Micheal's, something that neither Bella nor her father (a college professor) knew. She was also a ballet teacher. Bella was homeschooled as a child, and her mom passed on her faith to her daughter. At the age of 16, Bella's mother and father were murdered by the Beel's as an example to any secret Christians in her community. Bella fled to the US and was met there by a member of St. Micheal's. She joined eagerly, wanting to reach as many people as possible. She is now 18. Her combat skills are not very advanced, but her poise as a dancer is her saving grace.

Personality: When you first meet her, she is rather reserved and calm. Underneath all that lies a very friendly person. She is a self-proclaimed "fixer" and is always there to listen to anyones problems.
starlitememory

Postby starlitememory » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:53 am

starlitememory

Postby starlitememory » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:59 am

starlitememory

Postby rocklobster » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:06 pm

Wow! Sounds like Zaki could cause some conflict. She kind of reminds me of Yuffie from FF7. You're in, Nami!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:04 pm

Yay, Nami's in!

And nice character, Lady T. It's not every day you see a dancer in a band of knights.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby starlitememory » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:06 pm

lol. ^^ Yep I enjoy being different... this is one of my favorite characters to use.
starlitememory

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:19 pm

Ahah, welcome, Lady-sama!

Italian, hmm? This RP is getting very internationally diverse, isn't it? A Native American, some Asian Americans, a German American, and now an Italian! Very interesting!

(Can't wait until we start!)
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:55 am

yep, now all we need are some villains!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Taran » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:09 am

Name:Taran Wrath
Race:human
Physical Appearance:Tall, dark and he has a scar on his face that runs from his left eye down to his chin, he also has two cybernetic legs which give him better speed then most people
Bio: His parents were members of beel before he was born and brought him up hating Christians and being tought martial arts, he is now a respected member of the beel organization.
Personality: calm and cruel nothing makes him feel better then capturing members of the knights.

I hope that works.
Taran

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:42 am

Um, maybe you should make him a human raised by Beels, Taran. The Beels are aliens with a human shell. Underneath that human shell is an alien. The alien has reptillian skin. Other than that I think you got a good character.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 am

Alrighty. Quick question. Is the GM in charge of the Government boss? I'm sure you are but if not, I think we need a so-called "project manager" at least for the mission against the Knights of St. Michael. Y'know, the sorta computer guy that talks to you through an earpiece to tell you what to do and all.

The Knights have a boss so I think the government needs one. XD
CrimsonRyu17

Postby rocklobster » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 am

I'm trying to talk USSRGirl into playing the evil boss. If she doesn't, then I will:evil:

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm

Thanks so much Rocky!! XD Yeah she probably will cause a lot of trouble.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby rocklobster » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:08 am

OK, guess I'll have to be an evil character. So here we go (besides, it'll help some of you if you want to be a Beel):
Name: Catyon Grup
Race: Beel
Bio: Catyon is the chief of the Gestapo-like organization called the Rugbon. Their job is to keep order in the dystopian world that now exists. He is very dedicated to his job and doesn't even like the humans, even those who work with him. He detests wearing his human shell, but wears it only because the Earth's environment would be too harsh otherwise. His shell looks like an Asian man with dark eyes.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying