Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam

Postby Ingemar » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:38 pm

AKA, The Turkish Star Wars.

AKA, the worst film ever made.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7069307816427160377&hl=en
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Sheol777 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:55 am

Worst sci-fi of all time? OR GREATEST COMEDY OF ALL TIME?!

Wow...could it be more blatent, thanks for this, I will now spread this all over the interwebs.
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 am

DUDE, you've heard of it?! AWESOME!!!! You're the first person I've met who's also seen it!!!

(Not like it's the best movie ever made or anything; quite frankly, it's one of the worst :lol:)
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:21 pm

YAY! I'm not the only one here's who's suffered through the horror that is Turkish Star Wars!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:30 pm

This was worse than Space mutiny. At least space mutiny was funny.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:47 pm

And, ironically, contained about the same amount of stolen special effects footage!
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:39 pm

You mean someone actually made a movie worse than Plan 9 From Outer Space?
mitsuki lover

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:43 pm

Oh, MANY MANY people have probed the icky realms of badness FAR deeper than Ed Wood did in his opus. Check out Manos: The Hands of Fate, The Starfighters, or Monster A Go Go if you doubt.

...and Turkish Star Wars. It really doesn't get much more pointlessly awful than this steaming pile of movie.
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Return to General Entertainment