Movies That Put You To Sleep (Literally!)

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Elycien » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:24 am

the_wolfs_howl wrote:I've never fallen asleep during a movie, not once. Not even that one time at a sleepover at 3:00 a.m. when Monty Python put everyone else to sleep. I was the only one who stayed awake through it all, though I was so tired I couldn't even laugh anymore. I had this vague idea that I would find it funny normally, but I was too tired to figure out why :drool:

Ha, I am exactly the same way. XD Even if I've seen the movie a dozen times, I just can't get to sleep while something's on. And I remember how, at a sleepover, my friend and I stayed up till 7:30 watching Star Trek... during the last episode, I was barely conscious and felt like I was going to pass out but I wanted to see how it ended, so I didn't. XDDD

ImageImageImageImageImage
My dragons ^^ Please click!
Elycien

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:22 am

I fell asleep th second time I saw Transformers. But then, it was right after Otakon and I was really tired. The first time, it totally had my attention.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Sakura15 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:46 am

Civil war movies put me right to sleep :P
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby KBMaster » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:49 am

I only fall asleep on movies when it's really late, not because I'm bored(for example, I fell asleep on V for Vendetta once, which is my fav movie), but the one movie that always puts my family to sleep(excluding me) is the Digimon movie.
KBMaster

Previous

Return to General Entertainment