Funniest movies ever

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:52 am

Radical Dreamer wrote:Ah, I love Arsenic and Old Lace! XD It is a very funny movie. XD

Especially with Teddy.

"CHARGE!!!!"

BONG.
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:08 pm

Support Your Local Sherrif,a rift on Westerns starring James Garner.
mitsuki lover

Postby creed4 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 am

mitsuki lover wrote:Support Your Local Sherrif,a rift on Westerns starring James Garner.

Don't forget Support your Local Gunfighter. Galaxy Quest and a few other
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Postby HiddenWoodchuck » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:39 pm

Everyone has listed some funny ones that I like, but to be original I will pick a few not posted so far... I love to watch Jim Carrey and Steve Carell movies. Granted there were a few I didn't like, but I loved Bruce Almighty, Evan Almighty, The Truman Show(wasn't an all out comedy, but had a couple really funny parts), A Series of Unfortunate Events(Jim Carrey was the bad guy, but he just acted so goofy that it made me laugh the whole way through almost), Fun with Dick and Jane, The Cable Guy, Liar Liar... etc.

I loved Finding Nemo, Hoodwinked, Flushed Away and Over the Hedge... all funny animated movies. I'm thinking of some other movies I loved now like GalaxyQuest, Elf, Stranger Than Fiction, Kicking and Screaming, Father of the Bride, Bewitched, Christmas With the Kranks, Johnny English, Meet the Parents... I could think of more haha, but those are a few. :p Oh, and for the record I found Kung-Fu Hustle to be hilarious, even though it was already mentioned. I loved Shaolin Soccer also... Stephen Chow is great haha. There is this movie called Red Shadow, it is about Ninjas... dunno who has heard of it, but it had some really funny parts also.

Okay I am done lol
Per his request, this user has been temporarily banned
HiddenWoodchuck

Postby GeneD » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:39 am

Cars was insanely funny ("He did what in his cup!") :grin: And i love the Pirates movies (Captain Jack Sparrow rocks!) Also Princess Bride, Finding Nemo and the first Shrek!
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:43 am

Shawn of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Monty python and the holy grail, History of the world part 1, Kung pow,Kung fu hustle, Spaceballs, Blazing saddles
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:49 am

I watched Mr. Bean's Holiday semi-recently. That movie is HILARIOUS!!! :lol:

"Oui."

"You speak very good French."

"Gracias."
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Previous

Return to General Entertainment