Battle School: Epilouge RPG

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Battle School: Epilouge RPG

Postby Josh Fisher » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:28 pm

GMS: MYSELF, Wielder of Meteor, and FaithFighter

Battle School ended in tragedy. The school was obliterated, the students, and the sacrats had been completly anihalated, The entire area where battle schools final battle was fought was wiped clean of life, Human mutie and sacrat all fell dead at the place now known as "the field of Blood" accept for three of the students: Leon, Dio, and Scath. All the teachers were killed, it seemed as if it was an intentional self-sacrifce by the sacrat armies. But it was actually the Human Government powers. They wiped earth clean to start a new civilization on earth. When Leon learned this, he informed the other two survivors who were still very injured. about 4 years have passed since then, and Scath, Leon, and Dio are out for revenge against the New Earth Empire. But The three do not quite know what it takes to take on an entire empire on thier own, and so they set off to one of the many abandoned colonies to set up a new and improved Battle School, run by new teachers, to teach the students that will be hand selected by the three vetrans of the first battle school. These Students are chosen as the best of the best from thier different regions of the planet earth, but also from some of the other colonies that were not abandoned.

As in the past Battle school, you can still be a mutie, if you are new to the Battle School RP, then please read the original to get the back story....

Basic character Races:
Human: your standard Human Being, but please give these people speacial skills, such as amazing fighting skills, marksmenship stuff like that.
Muties: Genetically engineered humans, they have amazing powers such as Elemental manipulation, animal parts, telepathy, stuff like that
Sacrats: not many of these left, if you choose to be an alien, PM me.
Shadow Lord: this is a new mysterious race, I only have room for 2 of these and they wont come into play until later on. PM me for details

Name:
Race:
IQ:
Weapon of choice:
Bio:
Favorite saying:
Favorite color: (don't worry it will be important)
Gift:

Rules:
1.Have Fun
2. PM me or another GM for story suggestions
3. dont control other characters other than your own, or if it is granted permission from the character

So post some characters and we can get started homies
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby Josh Fisher » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:38 pm

Name: Leon
Race: 1/2 sacrat 1/2human
Appearance:short(all sacrats are short) about 4' 2" fur all over his body which he dyed silver. he wears a standard Sacrat infantry uniform, he has blue eyes and carries his weapons at all times
IQ: 185
Weapon of choice: A high powered energy rifle and a double bladed staff, he also carries plasma grenades and frag grenades on most missions

Bio: After the deception of the Human Government on battle school, Leon Dragged his two barley living friends from the wreckage. His sister was killed before his very eyes, and what stirred in him was the need for revenge, after nursing himself and Scath and Dio back to health, he seeked out information on what transpired that fateful day now known in Galactic history as the Red Death. He has now decided to reinitiate battle school with the help of the other two vetrans of the school.

Favorite saying: "Revenge is my only mission

Favorite color: Black

Gift: the ability to read minds and teleportation, and the manipulation of Fire and lightening.
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby WeilderOfMeteor » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:35 am

Name:Alexzander Silverstone (prefers to be called Scath)

Race: Mutie

Appearance:Scath stands about 6'3'' ft and is very fit. He wears black shirt with a red alchemy cirlce on the chest area and black cargo pants. he also sports fingerless gloves and black boots. he has short silver hair, and Steel blue eyes.

IQ: 210

Weapon of choice:multiple swords that lock together to create a gun weapon designed to amplify Scaths power

Bio: Scath has changed much over his days at battle school. he has learned to open up and trust people. with te destruction of the school and freinds close to him scath has trained vigerously to perfect his alchemy powers and strike back at the human gouvernment with all that he has.

Favorite saying: ignorance is bliss...... knowlege is choatic

Favorite color: Onix

Gift: Alchemy: (human, elemental, spiritual), also super strength and speed.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Famous Quote by Blake Barker (me) the world is my TV and i have the clicker

Buy Guild Wars and Joins my clan Choas Legion

WeilderOfMeteor

Postby Kiba-kun » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:35 pm

Name: Aryn
Appearance: ((As soon as I can get this accursed picture off a different thread, I'll post it here))
IQ: 163
Weapon of choice:Her ability
Bio: ((Ugh . . I hate this part of making characters)) Aryn is the twin sister of Kiba. They shared a bond so strong that when one was hurt, the other would get the same injury. When Kiba was bit by the radioactive wolf that turned him into a mutant, Aryn also turned into a Mutant. She has come back to Earth to search for him, sure that he is alive since she is also alive.
Favorite saying: Why?
Favorite color: Silver
Gift: Aryn has the ability to make a person think they are in extreme pain, there is no exception to anyone, even though they really aren't. She can also link a person's movements to somebody else, creating perfect doppelgangers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:22 pm

Name: Dio
Race: Balin
Appearance: fair white skin, long silver hair, deep crystal blue eyes, slender frame, crooked scar down across his left eye
IQ: 159
Weapon of choice: bow staff
what colony are you from: Granet Belle colony
Bio: Dio's brother Aku ruled over him forcing him into a life of villiany. Dio was always affraid of his brother and blindly complied until Kel, a girl from the battle school befriended him. she changed his life forever and together they took down his brother. After Kel died with the others at battle school Dio was heart broken. often he speaks to her in dreams and lets the memory of her be his conscious ((Kel was Wind's character from the original battle school rpg))
Gift: sees glimpses of the future...though mostly very confusing.
favorite saying: it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
favorite color: red (the color of Kel's fur)
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Josh Fisher » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:36 pm

i m loving the characters guys

Josh Fisher

Postby Josh Fisher » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:38 pm

Wingman your character is gladly accepted, but muties and humans are very different. Muties have had thier DNA altered so they have a "Gift" where as humans are just well skilled Humans in certain areas

Josh Fisher

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:03 pm

Thanks for ignoring my PM, but can I please know what these shadow lords are. i just like races that have the word shadow in them. And the RPG looks cool.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Josh Fisher » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:05 pm

Sorry Monkey, I didnt get your pm but I will PM you now kk

Josh Fisher

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:26 pm

Name: Iva
Appearance: short brown hair, green eyes, 5' 10" (I'll try to find a picture)
IQ: 170
Weapon of choice: her powers and has a dagger just in case.
Bio: Iva doesn't really remember her past, because one day she woke up to see that she was abandoned, but wasn't really sure if she was or not. From then she started wandering helplessly alone, after a couple days, she was so starved and collapsed, looking at the ground she thought hard to herself, "Oh, I wish some miracle would happen and something would grow out of this ground that I could eat." Then to her suprise something grew, a small fruit, which she quickly recognized as edible and ate, and realized she had an amazing gift. After she had regained enough strength to travel again, she found a colony where she found a place to stay and work. That was three years ago, and ever since she has been secretly honing her earth, and dicovered new things to do with it, then all of a sudden a person came to find her one day, to attend a school where they could teach her more about her gift. Although she was taken aback as to how this person knew of her and her gift, she still accepted. So, that's how she came to know of her power and came to the school.
Favorite saying: "Oh?"
Favorite color: green and brown
Gift: can control ground(think earth bender, in avatar) and can make things grow
:hug:
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby Josh Fisher » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:37 pm

For the record the idea for this RP and the Original Battle School RP did spawn from my interest in the book Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

there ya go Kiba Kun

Josh Fisher

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:40 pm

Hm, this RP looks interesting, and I have been scanning for a good RPG for quite some time now.. and I was wondering. May I join Josh? I know not of the book, but If I am to gain further knowledge about this RPG.. shall I read it? ^_^ If I may join.. I would be grateful.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Josh Fisher » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Sure Nami I would love to have you......weren't you in the old Battle School

Josh Fisher

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 pm

0_0 I think I was.. if I remember correctly.. it's been sometime though ^^;; Maybe I was ahah! Thank you so much Josh! ^^ it will be an honor to RP with you again!

Name: Henrietta Rosen
Race: 1/2 Mutie 1/2 Human
Appearance
Hair: Golden Brown hair, brushes her shoulders.
Eyes: Deep Sea Green
Clothes: Normally things that are baggy, styles in baggy cargo's, and t-shirts most of the time. But sometimes prefers blue jeans and hoodies.
IQ: 190
Weapon of choice: Two Machine Pistols that sit on her thighs in holsters, and a scimitar that rests on her back.
Bio: Henrietta has had training in her past, her father taught her how to fight with guns, but she learned some swordsmanship from an Indian fellow who crossed paths with her. She doesn't know of her gifts yet, and is a newbie at how to control them.
Favorite saying: "Justice will Prevail"
Favorite color: Blue and Silver
Gift: Moving at lightening speed and being able to take the form of a wolf/Tiger.

Ah, hope this is alright ^-^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Josh Fisher » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:36 pm

great character Nami

Josh Fisher

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:56 pm

Ah, Thank you very much Josh! ^-^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:36 pm

DOUBLE POSTING SORRY!!! *bows like crazy*

Name: Darius
Race: Shadow Lord
Appearance
Hair: Shoulder length straight raven black hair
Eyes: Dark blue and black abysses it's almost like your being sucked into them.
Clothes: Long floor length black cloak, black shirt (changes from short sleeved to long sleeved and has strings that lace through the V part on the neck), Black pants(baggy mostly) and black leather boots(reinforced with steel toes).
Height: 6'7" Also has a slender build, though he is nothing but muscle.
IQ: 225, still slightly reckless.
Weapon of choice: Two cruel looking black bladed Katana's, and a black staff.
Bio: Unknown
Favorite saying: Has no favorite.
Favorite color: Black and Blue
Gift: Unknown

Ah! I didn't know what to fill in for the rest Josh-san, but I hope this is good! Thanks! ^-^
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:28 pm

Name:Tesnu Tensuki
Race:Shadow Lord
Appearance:Short Blond hair with grey eyes. Wears a hooded sweatshirt and baggy jeans.
IQ:209
Weapon of choice:a Broad Sword
Bio:Unknown
Favorite saying:Is that all you got?
Favorite color:Grey
Gift:UNKNOWN
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Josh Fisher » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:21 pm

Ok one more person I think, then I will send the PM ok

Josh Fisher

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:38 am

WOOT! Can't wait!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:49 am

Yay!~ Starting soon! XD
:hug:
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:36 pm

So... when is this last person going to join anyways?
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Josh Fisher » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:01 am

Sorry I have been offline so long...been really busy with work and school

I will send in the request tommorow and then we can start ok

Josh Fisher

Postby diton 13 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Name:luc
Race: muties
Appearance:blonde white mug with three scars on his face t shirt and blue pants
IQ: 120
Weapon of choice:lance
Bio:he was kidnapped and been used as a guinea pig for experments.
Favorite saying: oh man oh man oh man
Favorite color: green
Gift:can tame animals by talking to them.(he can talk to animals)
diton 13

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:13 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby Sanji07 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Hmmm...I might join this soon. ^-^
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Name:landen
Race: elf/mage
Appearance:
black
hair
light-skin-fun-personallity
IQ:
Weapon of choice:demon-sword
Favorite saying:oh-the-humanity
Favorite color: black