On The Lot

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

On The Lot

Postby ashfire » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Has anyone else kept up with this TV show to see who will win and be a film director based on the short films they had to direct according to what had to be produced each week?
What have you thought of this show as a way to make amateur film makers into big film directors?
ashfire

Postby Danderson » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:14 pm

I've actually been with it since before it began...I didn't watch tonight though....It's been interesting...I want either, Sam, Andrew, Jason, Will, or Adam to win....or Zach, but he's more then likely going to get a job anyways if he leaves....he's just so dang good at what he does...
Danderson

Postby Danderson » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:06 pm

The season finale was tonight...OMG, it was so amazing, this is something all y'alls need to here...

So, baisically, in the last few weeks of the contest the last 6 guys (were not only the favs I mentioned, but they also) were some of the only competitors who did NOT have an agenda, did NOT have an attitude problem, and did NOT stoop to using sex as an part of their short films (though they did touch on it a few times, but never past a kids PG film)....I just thought that was interesting...

...And then there was the final speech by the winner...Will!!!! He first and foremost thanked God for getting him there. It was amazing to watch, cuase from the beginning of the season, it was apparent to see he was different in attitude then the others (he was one of the nicest guys on the show) and his films were always clean yet often hilarious....
So, what's his prize?...He get's to work for Dreamworks with Speilburg...It's amazing to see God work through others even if it's a reality tv show...I see this guy really wants to make a difference in hollywood and I am glad to know that it will be a positive difference, one that Hollywood is in desperate need of...
Danderson

Return to General Entertainment