Movies in 2007 that you are looking forward to...

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Movies in 2007 that you are looking forward to...

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:34 pm

yeah. so, what are some movies that are supposed to come out this year (2007) that you are looking forward to and are really eager to watch? here's my list:

Spider-man 3
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Harry Potten 5
The Dark Knight
Shrek the Third
Rush Hour 3
Iron Man
Transformers
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:06 pm

Pretty much the same ones on your list, minus Iron Man (haven't heard of it), Harry Potter (never really got into it), and Transformers (I so couldn't believe it when I saw the trailer/teaser XD). Oh, and I'll most certainly be adding TMNT to my list of movies. But dang it, if Panic! At the Disco ruins it with their soundtrack...such a pity. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tommy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Can't say I'm looking forward to Iron Man.
The song's cool though. =D
Tommy

Postby heero yuy 95 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:15 pm

Hmm, I'll say a little bit from both lists. I'm wanting to see The Astronaut Farmer, TMNT, Spiderman, and most of all, Transformers!!!
'listen to me, Grel, these constant failures have been causing me to lose face, and if you keep it up i shan't spare yours!" -Khyron the Destroyer

"why throw away your life so recklessly!"
"that's a question you should be asking yourself, megatron."
-transformers the movie

http://starfoxman.deviantart.com/

^ My Manga!!! Check it out!
heero yuy 95

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:17 pm

the main two that i'm looking forward to out of my list are Spider-Man 3 (the trailers make it look so awesome) and The Dark Knight (cause i'm a big Batman Begins fan).

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Puguni » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:50 pm

PotC 3.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:03 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention The Bourne Ultimatum earlier. That'll probably be pretty good; I liked the first two quite a bit.
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Sai » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:14 pm

POTC3, Harry Potter 5, Shrek the Third, and Spiderman 3. I am gonna be out of town when they release Spiderman 3 ;_;.
"Bother"
Sai

Postby Tommy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:02 pm

[quote="Radical Dreamer"]Oh, I forgot to mention The Bourne Ultimatum earlier. That'll probably be pretty good]

I don't get how they could add any more to Supremacy.
Plus, wasn't Ultimatum Book 2 in the trilogy?
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:17 pm

I don't think so...

Anyways, I think there's some things they could add to Supremacy. I don't want to bother with spoilers, but if there's a book on Ultimatum (which there is), you can bet there's material for it. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Joshua Christopher » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:30 pm

THIS IS SPARTA!

Spiderman 3 looks good too.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:31 pm

Joshua Christopher wrote:300.

THIS IS SPARTA!

Spiderman 3 looks good too.

Yeah, 300 looks pretty epic. Not sure if I'll end up seeing it (I'm not sure of the content yet), but it looks pretty cool.

Radical Dreamer

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm

oh yeah. i forgot to mention Ocean's 13 and the sequal to The Italian Job (forgot what it's called).

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:03 pm

jon_jinn wrote:the main two that i'm looking forward to out of my list are Spider-Man 3 (the trailers make it look so awesome) and The Dark Knight (cause i'm a big Batman Begins fan).

The Dark Knight doesn't come out until 2008. Though, yes I am looking forward to that one quite a bit also. My list is as follows:

Spider-man 3
PoC 3
TMNT
Transformers....

and that's all I can think of at the moment. Never really liked Harry Potter that much, and I never got into the Bourne saga, so those two are out. If I think of any more, than I'll post it.
WrestlingOtaku

Postby SaintGabriel » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:07 pm

There is only ONE movie I'd stay in line for this summer.
TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!
*guitar* Robotic voice: More than meets the eye!

Oh, BTW, Iron Man is schedule for 2008.
SaintGabriel

Postby Yojimbo » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:17 pm

Spider-Man 3
Transformers
Pirates 3
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters
Live Free or Die Hard
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

The Dark Knight and Iron Man won't come out till 2008

300 will have sex/nudity in it along with the extreme amounts of violence.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Rev. Doc » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:41 am

Keeping my fingers crossed that Johnny Bravo: The Movie starring The Rock will be coming out in 2007.
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby Genma » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:14 am

I am looking forward to Transformers, Fantastic 4, and Bridge to Terebithia-I read this in college and really enjoyed it. I am iffy on TMNT and not interested in 300...Don't much care for Frank Miller.
Formerly Known As Johnyouth

:thumb: So that's all I got to say about that,

John
Genma

Location: On another plane of existence...or something etherial

Postby beau99 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:19 am

Rev. Doc wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed that Johnny Bravo: The Movie starring The Rock will be coming out in 2007.

The Johnny Bravo movie was pronounced dead years ago, after The Powerpuff Girls Movie bombed.
beau99

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:15 am

Right now, just Spider Man 3, and Order of the Phoenix.
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:29 pm

Nothing really.Will see what happens.
mitsuki lover

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:30 pm

I'm getting really curious about Transformers. I've been watching the series for the first time with my boyfriend lately, since I missed out on it in the 80s.

I didn't know that they were really going to make another Batman movie. I'm optimistic about it if it involves the same crew as Batman Begins.

I'm curious about the TMNT movie, but not necessarily looking forward to it.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:31 pm

ShiroiHikari wrote:I didn't know that they were really going to make another Batman movie. I'm optimistic about it if it involves the same crew as Batman Begins.

It does, director and all, but Heath Ledger plays the Joker. Make of that what you will. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby ShiroiHikari » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:37 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:It does, director and all, but Heath Ledger plays the Joker. Make of that what you will. XD

I feel my enthusiasm level steadily dropping already.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:39 pm

ShiroiHikari wrote:I feel my enthusiasm level steadily dropping already.

I thought the same thing at first, too. XD Then again, I guess he might be able to pull off a crazy smile, but...I dunno how well he'll do acting the part. o_o But as long as Christian Bale is Batman and Christopher Nolan is the director, I have some hope left. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Nate » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:45 pm

Spider-Man 3, mostly, though I am concerned they messed it all up. I really am looking forward to Transformers, but Megatron's design is completely wrong (and still no word on whether or not Frank Welker is voicing him).

I have no interest in the TMNT movie ever since I found out it's going to be completely CG. Besides, the character designs look atrocious. I don't know much about 300, and I kinda want to see Bridge to Terabithia.

They made a sequel to the Fantastic 4 movie? Ew.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Nate wrote:They made a sequel to the Fantastic 4 movie? Ew.

Oh yeah, heard about that. The first one wasn't even that good; I don't know where they think a sequel is going to get them. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby jon_jinn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:16 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:I thought the same thing at first, too. XD Then again, I guess he might be able to pull off a crazy smile, but...I dunno how well he'll do acting the part. o_o But as long as Christian Bale is Batman and Christopher Nolan is the director, I have some hope left. XD

you forgot Micheal Caine as Alfred!! XD

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:20 pm

jon_jinn wrote:you forgot Micheal Caine as Alfred!! XD

Oh, yeah, of course! XD I love Micheal Caine, I just didn't want to fill my post with commas and actors and commas and actors. XD But I've loved him in every role I've seen him in. :D

Radical Dreamer

Postby jon_jinn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:27 pm

yep. Caine's awesome. he added a spark of humor to the Batman Begins movie that i will never forget. XD

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Next

Return to General Entertainment