Hair!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Hair!

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:37 pm

[size=134]I got the movie from the library, and I LOVE it! It's such a cool story, and the songs rock my freaking socks...especially "Aquarius" and "Donna"! Anyone seen it? [/size]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:52 pm

I think I saw a live version once, got a bit too *freedom to speech sentred* in many areas. So I did not agree with it all the way. Still it was a univeristy version *norwegian* so it could have been edited though ^^
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:26 pm

You mean the famous or infamous nude scene?I think that's the only thing I know about Hair is that there's a rather notorious scene where the entire cast supposedlytakes off their clothes,that and it did have some good songs like
Aquarius which btw was a hit for The Fifth Dimension.
mitsuki lover

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:11 pm

mitsuki lover wrote:You mean the famous or infamous nude scene?I think that's the only thing I know about Hair is that there's a rather notorious scene where the entire cast supposedlytakes off their clothes,that and it did have some good songs like
Aquarius which btw was a hit for The Fifth Dimension.
Nope. No scene like that in this movie. Maybe in the broadway play, but not in the version of the movie I have.

I absolutely LOVE "Aquarius" and "Let the Sunshine In"...I love them even more TOGETHER!! It's like getting two songs in one! Everytime I play it in my car, I feel like such a hippie--I think I WAS a hippie in a past life, or something...not a drug using hippie, of course! :lol:
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:36 pm

Oh please...I just got a image of you with an Afro and wearing beads and...
ACK!!!!!Must substitute the image with one of Linc from the Mod Squad!!!!LOL!!!!
Yeah,that is lot better...trying to think of you as a younger version of Linc on the
Mod Squad but you still have that Afro.
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment