BAWLING my eyes out!...

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

BAWLING my eyes out!...

Postby animegirl1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:01 pm

*tears
oh my goodness *sniff i *sniff just finished *sniff
watching
"artificial intelligence" *sniffles
and i could not stop crying...
its just sooo sad
everytime i watch it
but its a really good movie
haha i have no idea why i posted this
i just felt like telling u guys lol
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

-------------------------------------------------------

i have proudly adopted:dytae jessie88 and edochick ^_^

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
animegirl1

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:03 pm

XD the only movie I bawled my eyes out was Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of war
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby animegirl1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:11 pm

ahaha well i guess im just sensative cuz i bawled my eyes out for "click" too lol
nope i take that back...you would to this movie...its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sad
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

animegirl1

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:32 pm

I've seen AI. And while the ending was quite touching, I didn't cry XD

But man.. taegukgi. YOU WILL CRY. I CRIED. LIKE 60% OF SOUTH KOREA CRIED :lol:
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Joshua Christopher » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:14 am

I cried because I thought it was a bad movie. :thumb:
Joshua Christopher

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:32 pm

The last time that I cried, when watching a movie was.

When I paid $7.50 to see the movie and then $6.50 for a bag of bad tasting popcorn and a small coke.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm

Joshua Christopher wrote:I cried because I thought it was a bad movie. :thumb:

Dude, seriously. XD I thought it was awful (the Pinocchio fairy? What on earth?! XD). And I usually like sci-fi/fantasy. o_o
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:00 pm

*Can't remember any movie that she ever cried over*

Except maybe a tear... but even then, I can't think of any. But there an episode from FMA that sorta made me depressed, but not cry. I'm just one of those lazy, unemotional people. XD
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Orange Kitten » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:02 pm

The movie is a one-timer...i'll never watch it again on purpose.

Best part is when the teddy says "you will break"
for some reason I find that funny.
"Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish" - The Boondock Saints

"Man creates dolls in his own image. If God exists, it's possible that we're all just dolls to him." - Evangelion (episode 22)

AMV.org Profile
Orange Kitten

Postby animegirl1 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:06 pm

rofl yay ^^
(wow this is the first thread ive started thats gotten more than 3 posts lol
and i dont even why i posted it lol)
and yeah the movie is soo sad...although i found it really creepy when the mecha boy was first entereed into the picture lol
...and i want a teddy bear that will sew his own stitches! lol

animegirl1

Postby DaughterOfZion » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:12 pm

i bawled when i watched hotaru no haka
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:56 pm

DaughterOfZion wrote:i bawled when i watched hotaru no haka

Hotaru no Haka was a pretty depressing show. Have you seen the live action version?
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:57 pm

I disliked this movie. Some desent effects though
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby soul alive » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:34 pm

My friends give me crap because I cry at a lot of movies. Even ones I've seen several times, I'll still cry at (ie. Swing Kids or Pay it Forward).

I wasn't that big of a fan of A.I. I liked most of the movie, but the ending was, meh.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby animegirl1 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:57 am

soul alive wrote:My friends give me crap because I cry at a lot of movies. Even ones I've seen several times, I'll still cry at (ie. Swing Kids or Pay it Forward).

I wasn't that big of a fan of A.I. I liked most of the movie, but the ending was, meh.

dont even get me started on "pay it forward"
the tears were streamin....*sniff
i mean why did the boy have to die???
hey wasnt it the same boy in "artificial intelligence"???

animegirl1

Postby soul alive » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:31 am

Yup. Haley Joel. He was a busy kid actor, hasn't been in much recently though.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:41 pm

soul alive wrote:Yup. Haley Joel. He was a busy kid actor, hasn't been in much recently though.

Yeah, the last thing I remember him in was Secondhand Lions. That movie did choke me up a bit, though I didn't cry (I've yet to cry while watching a movie).
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:40 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Yeah, the last thing I remember him in was Secondhand Lions. That movie did choke me up a bit, though I didn't cry (I've yet to cry while watching a movie).

We need to watch Taegukgi together. If that doesn't get you to cry, I don't know what would.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby animegirl1 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:50 pm

=O
no wonder! hes such a good actor T.T
i love haley j osment

hes soo cute...soo it hurts that hes always dieing in movies...

animegirl1

Postby Ingemar » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:22 am

Ending was far-fetched, contrived and way too sentimental. Not only was the robot boy artificial, so was the acting of an otherwise talented Haley Joel Whatshisface. Thumbs down...
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:28 am

I got really caught up in this movie. I bawled at the end. For like, 15 minutes. I don't know why it hit me so hard. I need to see it again sometime so I can evaluate it a little better, because I'm having trouble deciding whether or not I liked it.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:13 am

I didn't cry in AI, though I thought the ending was rather hopeless... I didn't cry in Pay it Forward, mostly because I was annoyed at the core message of the movie (mankind redeeming itself though good deeds) The only movie I can think of that I liked haley Joel Osment in was Secondhand Lions... Oh, and I'm sure Kingdom Hearts was interesting, but I couldn't get over some of the controls and lack of direction (much like the first Final Fantasy game...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to General Entertainment