Voltron and GoLion

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Voltron and GoLion

Postby dyzzispell » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:11 pm

Am I the only one who's excited they finally started releasing Voltron? That's the anime that started me on the otaku road when I was 8 years old!! ^_^

Normally I'd be a bit annoyed about how they chopped up GoLion to make Voltron, but it was a different world we lived in 20 years ago. Even so, Voltron was what I grew up with, not GoLion. So it's sort of a nostalgia thing for me.

However, I AM getting kind of anxious for the release of GoLion next year, too. Now that I'm older and have come to appreciate, and even love, the Japanese culture, I want to see the original cartoon that started it all for me.

Anybody else here love Voltron?
In Christ,
Dyzzi

Also on Smackjeeves
"Work In Progress" Facebook Fan Page
My DeviantART

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men..." - Colossians 3:23 NIV
dyzzispell

Postby Ichigo_89 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:27 pm

dyzzispell wrote:Am I the only one who's excited they finally started releasing Voltron? That's the anime that started me on the otaku road when I was 8 years old!! ^_^

Normally I'd be a bit annoyed about how they chopped up GoLion to make Voltron, but it was a different world we lived in 20 years ago. Even so, Voltron was what I grew up with, not GoLion. So it's sort of a nostalgia thing for me.

However, I AM getting kind of anxious for the release of GoLion next year, too. Now that I'm older and have come to appreciate, and even love, the Japanese culture, I want to see the original cartoon that started it all for me.

Anybody else here love Voltron?

I remember watching Voltron on cartoon network when I was 6. Ah, the good ol' days...Yes, I'm quite interested in checking out the release.
Ichigo_89

Postby rocklobster » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:24 am

OOH! I am so excited! I loved Voltron as a kid. If it weren't for Voltron, I might not be gracing you people here with my presence.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby creed4 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:15 am

Yes I can't to get both
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Return to General Entertainment