Stan Lee's Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:22 pm

Well if it ends up being popular we may see Season 2 one day.
mitsuki lover

Past is Past

Postby Genma » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:37 pm

mitsuki lover wrote:I think the only problem with Major Victory is that he used to be a male stripper.

I think you have to ignore his past...he appears to be using this as an attempt to atone for his past.

Incidentally if you're looking to catch up on the series you can watch past episodes on scifi.com
Formerly Known As Johnyouth

:thumb: So that's all I got to say about that,

John
Genma

Location: On another plane of existence...or something etherial

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:35 pm

Well if you have been keeping track it's finally down to 2:Feedback and Fat Momma.
Who'd a thunk Fat Momma would make it this far? I for one was thinking she'd have been eliminated several episodes back.There must be something about her that Stan Lee really likes as she and Feedback are the final two.
To be honest I thought it be Feedback and Major Victory so Major Victory's elimination on Thursday was the shocker of the series to date.
Looks like all bets are off now.
Personally I think it's going to be Feedback but I am not dismissing the possibility that Fat Momma could go all the way either.
mitsuki lover

Postby soul alive » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:07 pm

About questions about further series, in the article I mentioned earlier, Stan Lee also talked about the possibilities of:

Who Wants to be a:
Super villian
sidekick
etc.

as well as more seasons of Superhero.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Puguni » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:22 pm

soul alive wrote:About questions about further series, in the article I mentioned earlier, Stan Lee also talked about the possibilities of:

Who Wants to be a:
Super villian
sidekick
etc.

as well as more seasons of Superhero.

Oh come on. Who wants to be a sidekick?

No one. XD But who knows, reality TV has certainly shown a vast amount of people who'll do crazy things for publicity.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby termyt » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:50 am

It is true that Fat Momma hit a bump in the road along the way, but she is still my favorite by far. I thought Tiberious was the best at doing the "hero" stuff, but they got rid of him. Fat Momma is the most natural hero. I don't think she's been trying to act heroic - she is who she is and no one's going to make be something she is not.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:42 pm

I can see Dark Enforcer on Who wants to be a Super Villian? :thumb:
mitsuki lover

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:41 pm

well, firstly, i say feedback's gonna win, not because he's more heroic, but because it more fits with the stereotype's that the show is playing through, feedback represents the young upstart superhero in training, while fat momma does have more pull with the children, i doubt she'll get the pick

however i think that the runner up (or maybe even major victory for that matter), would be best suited to play opposite a group of super villain wannabes
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby mssthang_1 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:31 am

maj. victory's elimination was sad but, he left with a good impression.....i don't know who i want to win. fat mama is not your average hero everytime you see a chick in the comics they're like hotties or something. she's different and more original. but feedback seems to be more passionate about this and his cover was cooler. so maybe i'll go with feedback:)
Beware...I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it. :shady:

You can thank me for the warning. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

~My Deviantart Account~
mssthang_1

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:17 pm

You can never tell how it will all end up tonight.It's not one of those reality shows where you can point to a contestant and easily predict they're gonna win.Stan Lee has set a series of criteria that are important for a superhero to have and so far
both Fat Momma and Feedback have passed most of them with flying colors.
If he picks Fat Momma then I predict that her comic/movie will be less traditional and have more humor to it.On the other hand if he picks Feedback then we can expect a more traditional comic/movie.
mitsuki lover

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:55 am

As expected from last week Feedback won.They ended on a very gracious note as they had all of the contestants who had lost come out in custome to congraduate him on his win,plus they had both his family and friends and
Fat Momma's there to join in the celebration.I think what really showed how
classy a guy Feedback is is the fact that when they had Fat Momma's family come out he immediately went and greeted her son who had been the
reason she had gone on the show in the first place. :thumb:
mitsuki lover

Postby mssthang_1 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:27 pm

i was happy to see feedback win, and it was nice to see stan lee come out to greet him in person
Beware...I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it. :shady:

You can thank me for the warning. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

~My Deviantart Account~
mssthang_1

Postby creed4 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:52 pm

yes it was, I was rotting for him after Major Victory left
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:43 pm

Yeah it was a nice way to end the season.
mitsuki lover

Previous

Return to General Entertainment