The Devil Wears Prada

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The Devil Wears Prada

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:51 pm

Ok, so I ran a search and couldn't find a thread on this title, so here I am~!

I went to go see The Devil Wears Prada tonight, and I thought it was so cute! I really liked the characters, and Meryl Streep played her part so well! XD You really hated her! I especially liked the character Nigil, and I think that Anne Hathaway did a really good job in her part, too. :D So, for those of you who have seen it...what did you think? Discuss! :thumb:
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Aka-chan » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:17 pm

I only just saw it because I got dragged to it by some friends. I'm totally not into chick flicks, but I thought it was all right, and I LOVE the creativity of the fashion world. And I agree, Meryl Streep definitely fit her part perfectly.
Aka-chan

Postby That Dude » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:04 am

At first I thought that you were talking about the christian metal band "The Devil Wears Prada." I was like "why is the in general entertainment and not jam session?" Anyway I haven't seen the movie I'd watch it if it was on though.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to General Entertainment