Spiderman 3 trailer

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Spiderman 3 trailer

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 pm

So why is there no thread on the trailer for this. I just watched it and well but shortly I am syked for this. It looks like it is gonna be incredible. My only gripe right now is that the black simbiot (butchered that spelling) suit does look as cool as I wished.
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby jon_jinn » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:20 pm

i haven't seen the preview yet but i'm real anxious and excited about this movie. but from the way X-men ended, i'm not sure...
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Authority3000 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:11 pm

It looks pretty interesting so far; I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it as it progresses.
Authority3000

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:24 pm

I'm really hoping that the grayscale spidey isn't Venom. If it's the symbiote suit I'm okay with the look, but Venom had better be big and fangy and mind-blowingly COOL O_O

I also fear that the rumors are true and I may have caught a glimpse of the supposed skater!Goblin >_<
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:28 pm

Spidey 3 may have the action that people whined about not having in 1 and 2 (which I didn't mind) so, hey, this will be a Metal Gear Solid 3 to correct the first two, at least in the public eyes...

I liked the first two, but this STILL looks incredible...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Kkun » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:02 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:I'm really hoping that the grayscale spidey isn't Venom. If it's the symbiote suit I'm okay with the look, but Venom had better be big and fangy and mind-blowingly COOL O_O

I also fear that the rumors are true and I may have caught a glimpse of the supposed skater!Goblin >_<

That's Spidey. From the poster of the symbiote bonding with Eddie Brock on the poster, Venom should look terrifying. I can't wait.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:20 pm

I watched the trailer for this one or two weeks ago. Harry+Sandman+Lizardman (I've heard) + symbiote story arc = incredible. My favorite part? Venom. Venom. Venom. Venom. Am I excited? Oh, you bet. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:25 pm

Where can I find a higher quality version of this trailer!?!?!?!?!

VENOM is clearly at the end. Or he would be clear if it wasn't blurry!! >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lar8bxuzLg&search=%22spiderman%203%22
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

the_lizardqueen

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:35 pm

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

There is a high definition trailer there... I'm not sure what they mean by that, they don't have 720p or 1080p listed, but at least it will be aeons ahead of youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Bobtheduck

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:38 pm

Er, that's the teaser. There's a bajillion versions of it up. What I'm looking for is the ComicCon footage, which has Venom lunging at the camera at the end O_O

Edit: Lemmee see if I can get this animated gif by one of the Superherohype guys to display...

Success! *dances* It's so blurry though >_<

the_lizardqueen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:33 pm

the_lizardqueen wrote:

Success! *dances* It's so blurry though >_<

O_O Oh. My. Gosh. We need a clearer picture. Now. xDD That looks incredible~!!
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:26 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:O_O Oh. My. Gosh. We need a clearer picture. Now. xDD That looks incredible~!!
Evidently the ComicCon trailer was unfinished and a lot of the CG was pretty rough, except for the shot with Venom at the end XD

So unfortunately, that probably means that we won't be seeing a finished, non-blurry version for at least another month or two. *le sigh*

There is a slightly larger version at the end of the blurry trailer that I posted. Maybe someone managed to sneak a better camera into the convention.. *goes back to searching*

Edit: Hooboy, evidently there's a bit of a crackdown going on around the net with cease and desist orders and lawyers and such *might be having to pull her links and the image* O_O
the_lizardqueen

Postby Yojimbo » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:15 pm

For anyone wondering Eddie Brock (Venom) is the guy in the teaser trailer at 0:50 or so. I can't wait to see Flint Marko become the Sandman I'm really wondering how they're going to handle his transformation. It deffinetly won't be as "comicy" and I'm sure they'll throw in a turned to the life of crime because of a sister/wife etc. story along with it for character depth. I'm also really really curious how they're going to handle Gwen Stacy being thrown in the mix and creating a pesky love triangle. I know the Kirsten Dunst Mary Jane has alot of qualities of the sweet Gwen from the comics. And the engagement ring...ahh comic nerdness can't wait!

By the way I did a search for "Spiderman 3 Trailer Comic Con" on YouTube and found several bootlegs that were removed at the request of Columbia Pictures because of copyright issues. So good luck finding a higher quality bootleg before an official one is out.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:23 pm

It makes sense... The ones that go to comicon are, like, their biggest fans... So it makes sense... For Spiderman, anyhow... For Silent Hill (they showed an exclusive scene at wondercon) it didn't, but yeah... Give the hardcore fans theirs first... Makes sense to me.
Bobtheduck

Postby the_lizardqueen » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:09 pm

I come bearing pictures! Beware teh spoilers!

Firstly, you've probably all already seen this one, we have Topher Grace (Eddie Brock/Venom) looking surprisingly freaky while fusing with the symbiote (note the pointy teeth O_O )

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/pomola/?action=view¤t=venom-transform.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch3

Secondly we have Sandman pics. The first is a capture from the trailer with him attacking the cops, not bad overall. The second is a really cool looking character poster, which interestingly includes a small child with a teddy bear. It would appear that they're trying to give Sandman a softer side or something, rather than taking the simple he's-an-evil-thug route. I'm actually feeling a bit more giddy about the character now, what can I say? I'm a sucker for conflicted-not-entirely-evil-baddies ^^;

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/pomola/?action=view¤t=THCSandman.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/pomola/?action=view¤t=con06-spidey2.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

It has me slightly worried though. In the source material, didn't Spiderman seriously brutalize a couple of enemies before realizing that the symbiote suit was a problem? Spiderman 3 does seem to be crammed with villains, and that could be for a reason...
[spoiler]I've heard rumors of there being a glimpse of Harry in a neck brace in the trailers in addition to images of Sandman mugging Uncle Ben in what is quite likely a hallucination induced by the symbiote. I'm seriously thinking that one or all of the Spiderman 3 villains might simply be there to prove just how 'evil' the symbiote is prior to introducing the main baddie, Venom. I'm thinking Sandman or Green Goblin II could end up severly injured or even dead :eyebrow:[/spoiler]

the_lizardqueen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:30 pm

Those were so great!! Man, I cannot wait for this to come out. XD And about your spoiler, LQueen, I think that theory could very likely be true. Interesting...*waits excitedly for the movie (or the next trailer...:lol: )*

Radical Dreamer

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:13 pm

I hereby bump this thread for the New Trailer .

All I can say is that I am one happy person right now. Remember the single best scene from the 90's animated series? It's in the movie. Holy crap. I am going to see this movie opening day just for that.

Also: in responce to LQueen's spoiler:

[spoiler] In every rendition of the symbiote/venom saga, Peter will become meaner, harsher, and just plain a **** bag from the effects of the suit, which he simply cannot see until he comes very, very close to killing a villain. I think it will have more emotional impact on the audience if he almost kills Harry. [/spoiler]
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:24 pm

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

That looks INCREDIBLE. XD
I couldn't possibly be more excited about the symbiote arc. I used to come home from elementary school and watch the Venom episodes with my brother on the WB, or whatever channel it used to come on. XD I seriously can't wait!! :D

Radical Dreamer

Postby Nate » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:25 pm

I WAS excited about this movie. Now I am not. Want to know why?
[SPOILER=Sandman]So wait...SANDMAN was the one who killed Uncle Ben? Now, normally I'd attribute it to the whole "Movies different from comics" thing. But no. Not this time. THE WHOLE POINT OF SPIDERMAN WAS THAT HE COULD HAVE PREVENTED UNCLE BEN'S DEATH BUT HE DIDN'T. So if Sandman was the real killer, and not that petty thief, Spidey could NOT have prevented Uncle Ben's death and everything is completely ruined. Stupid script writers. Sandman has ruined the entire freaking movie.[/SPOILER]

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Myoti » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:18 pm

Looks a bit more interesting now, though as Nate said, Sandman being the murderer seems a bit... odd. If the rest of the movie is good I probably won't care all that much.

Though, from the look of things, it seems that the true Venom is probably being held off till the fourth movie, which is both good and bad. Good, in that he'll get more screen time, bad in that we'll have to wait even longer to really see him. D=
Myoti

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:38 pm

I'm willing to bet that

[spoiler] Sandman isn't really who killed Uncle Ben. The movies have done really well in scriptwriting so far, I see no reason for it to stop now. I would venture to guess that it could be the work of Eddie Brock; or possibly even Harry. It would make more sense for it to be Eddie Brock, as Peter is supposed to ruin Eddie's career by exposing a false story.

Even if Sandman IS the one who really killed Uncle Ben, from the looks of it Sandman gets his powers sometime during the course of SM3; leaving room for him to have been a regular goon guy that could have been easily stopped. [/spoiler]
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Stephen » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:42 pm

Everything I have seen of Venom only makes me repeat what I said when I heard Topher Gracie was picked. Too small.
Stephen

Postby silverSky » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:04 pm

Hmm I not sure how good its going to be, I mean the trailers seemed interesting but I'm thinking that might have to much going on in the story, a lot like the earlier Batman movies after the first one with Keaton. Two many villians can really mess up the plot.

silverSky
silverSky

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:21 pm

I think that the trailer was incredible. At this point, I am not the least bit worried about how the movie is going to fare. The first two Spidey movies were brilliantly scripted, especially because they were comic book movies, and I don't see any reason to doubt the series at this point. Spider-man has been both fantastic and realistic and has managed to pull those two elements believably - that is a feat I am impressed with, as I never got the feeling from X-3 or many of the Batmans. The writers are taking the plot in a direction I wasn't expecting, and I have no reason to doubt that this one be as good, if not even better than the first two great movies.
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby mssthang_1 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:33 am

i haven't seen the trailer...is there a link that doesn't use quicktime
Beware...I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it. :shady:

You can thank me for the warning. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

~My Deviantart Account~
mssthang_1

Postby That Dude » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:42 pm

Looks pretty darn neato...Though I have to agree with Shattersteve on this one and say that Topher is just to scrawny to be Eddy Brock.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to General Entertainment