Anne Hathaway

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Anne Hathaway

Postby Linksquest » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:29 pm

Anne Hathaway I find to be a charming actress. I enjoyed her performances both in the Princess Diary movies (yes... I watched them... and liked them... NOW WHAT?! :lol: ) and Ella Enchanted. The new movie that she is going to be in, The Devil wears Prada looks interesting to say the least. Anne has a a sort of genuine niceness that radiates from her. I wouldn't say that she is one of my favorite actors, but she is definately a really good one in my opinion.

What are your opinions?
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:38 pm

I like her. I wouldn't ever go out to see a movie just because of her, but she was great in the Princess Diaries and Ella Enchanted.
Ashley

Postby Tarnish » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:06 pm

In all honesty, she scares me, a little. ^^;; The way she passes herself off to be, in a sense, a role model for younger girls, yet is starring in movies like "Brokeback Mountain", which kids will be tempted to see because of her role.

This is just my opinion, though...she is a lovely young woman and a far better actress than most right now.
i draw things

Ponies are for ages six and under.
Tarnish

Postby TallasLint » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:12 pm

She's a great actress, but I haven't liked most of the characters she's played, like Mia and Ella. She did do a great job as the voice actress for Haru in the Cat Returns, though.
Lint.
TallasLint

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:28 pm

I've enjoyed her past movies. I loved The Princess Diaries (yes, I do own the first movie XD), and I thought Ella Enchanted was great! Of course, I enjoyed the latter mostly because it was the first thing I had seen Cary Ewels (sp?) in since The Princess Bride (one of my favorites). But yeah, she's a good actress! :)
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Scarecrow » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:51 pm

I've always thought she was cute and a pretty good actress but she kind of lost some points when she took the lead role in "Havoc". Which was pretty sad since she only did it to shed that "princess" image and obviously accepted the first bit of trash that came her way. Havoc was a horrible movie even without all the inappropriate content so I can't see why she took the role other than she just wanted to do something more "adult"

Looking forward to The Devil Wears Prada though
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby Linksquest » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:23 pm

[quote="Orenji"]In all honesty, she scares me, a little. ^^]

Yea... the fact that she was in Brokeback Mountain made me upset. *shrugs* But it's all over and done with.

I haven't read the book that the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" is based on by the same name... has anyone else read it, heard about it?
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Return to General Entertainment