The Forgotten

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The Forgotten

Postby Linksquest » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:16 pm

This is one of the best sci-fi films I have seen in a while (along with frequency it is one of my fav sci-fi films of all time). The writing is awesome as well as the concept. It's a mystery thriller that leaves you guessing almost the entire time. I absolutely loved it.

Here is a synopsis from amazon.com :
amazon.com wrote:A grieving mother, Telly Paretta, is struggling to cope with the loss of her 9-year-old son. She is stunned when her psychiatrist and her husband tell her that she has created eight years of memories of a son she never had. But when she meets the father of one of her son's friend who is having the same experience, Telly embarks on a mission to prove her son's existence and her sanity.

Has anyone else seen this? What are your thoughts?
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby The Last Bard » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:58 pm

I saw it when it first came out to DVD. It was alright. I didn't like it too much...Just wasn't my thing, I guess.
I probably need to see it again though.
The Last Bard

Return to General Entertainment