Badminton

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Badminton

Postby Linksquest » Tue May 30, 2006 3:28 pm

I love Badminton! It is soooo fun! It's has all the fun of Tennis, but the "birdie" makes it so much more a sport of fines. Anyone else like this sport?

For anyone who doesn't know what this is, here is the Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badminton
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue May 30, 2006 3:55 pm

My sister and I used to love playing each other in our backyard with no net when we were much younger. Neither of us was very good at it. :lol:
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Linksquest » Tue May 30, 2006 3:59 pm

The other day we got a a Badminton Set with a net, rackets, and birdies! What starting this was that we played Badminton at our Cousin's house when we went to his Grad party the other day. We had a lot of fun, but they only had one birdie and it was falling apart!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:15 pm

It's a lot easier to learn then tennis and a lot more fun.
mitsuki lover

Postby glitch1501 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:20 pm

i like it, its fun

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby heatherjanae35 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:14 pm

My little brother and I used to play it when we were younger... My grandma had a badminton set and whenever we visited her house, the first thing that we would do was get it out and head to the back yard. Those were the good ol days... hehe
heatherjanae35

Postby Slater » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:14 pm

gosh, I love that game... so easy compared to tennis
Slater

Return to General Entertainment