Room Raiders?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Room Raiders?

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon May 15, 2006 12:55 pm

So we recently got MTV up here in Canada, and dunno if it's a preview channel or permanent, but I've been checking it out^^

So just watchign this show called "Room Raiders" or whatever right now and it actually makes me mad^^ (Yes, despite the fact I'm still watching it :/) I think the idea is dumb of a girl going into a guy's house and judging a guy's character on how his place looks :/ Too many false assumptions can be made I mean, you can't always tell what a person's like by how their room is? Just because it's messy at the time you can't assume that the person is just plain sloppy and lazy in personality :/ Or this one guy had a costume in his room from an old school play, and the girl assumed he played "dress-up" or something :/ Of course the guy's don't really care about what she's like and only into her looks :/

Yeah... what do others think who've seen it?
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Tommy » Mon May 15, 2006 2:12 pm

The one I found most stupid:

Girl: I loved your room and only found one problum. Deep in your closet I found a few videogames and I don't want to be with a guy that plays video games all day.

Guy: Fine, but I barely ever play them considering they were in the BACK OF MY CLOSET!
Tommy

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon May 15, 2006 3:28 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:The one I found most stupid:

Girl: I loved your room and only found one problum. Deep in your closet I found a few videogames and I don't want to be with a guy that plays video games all day.

Guy: Fine, but I barely ever play them considering they were in the BACK OF MY CLOSET!

Oy :/ Yeah once again as I mention the whole "judging by what you find" things. I'm sure everyone has at least one thing they haven't used in forever or even somethign embarassing in their room, but it doesn't mean they still USE it :/

But MAN are those girls ever picky on there! :/ AND prissy! At least the one I watched, I know if I was one of those 3 guys (even though I'm not a guy^^) I wouldn't wanna be with a girl that gets grossed out by an old pillow or something dumb like that :/ I mean c'mon, guys are... guys^^ They aren't as perfect as us girls, and even us girls can be lazy and messy too^^

GAH! The show makes me so mad >_< But I wanna be a hypocrite and watch it again... just to see if there are any nice and decent girls on there :/ The girl on the one ep gave us girls a bad name, I think v_v
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Tommy » Mon May 15, 2006 4:01 pm

Tenshi no Ai wrote:They aren't as perfect as us girls

:shady:
Tommy

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon May 15, 2006 4:03 pm

Tom Dincht wrote::shady:

^^ (Just concidering ALOT of guy friends I know of don't have the cleanest rooms and all, and beside, you didn't even add the quote at the end of the sentence which makes it less worse :/)
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Linksquest » Mon May 15, 2006 4:10 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:The one I found most stupid:

Now THAT's hilarious! XD
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Return to General Entertainment