Take the lead

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Take the lead

Postby Icarus » Wed May 03, 2006 1:21 pm

Has anyone else seen it; and if so, what did you think of it?

For the most part, it was pretty good, but there was this one part at the end
[spoiler=waltz]where Larhette and Rock are dancing that kinda threw me off. You can tell when you watch it that they don't really notice anyone else in the room more than is needed to navigate around them, but when the other dancers disappear, it's a bit much.[/spoiler]
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Bunny » Fri May 05, 2006 1:11 pm

I really liked it. I've been surprised by a few movies lately, and this was one of them. I liked how the unity theme played through. :)
I see what you mean about that ending. It was a little sappy...but pretty.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Icarus » Sat May 06, 2006 10:25 pm

The story it's based on is covered in a documentary called Mad Hop: Ballroom. I wish I could dance that well.
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Return to General Entertainment