Anyone Else Willing To Admit They Like 'Totally Spies'?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby rii namuras » Mon May 01, 2006 6:49 pm

(Yes, Alex's VA change was annoying. But even more annoying was Jerry's VA change. Am I the only one who noticed? My siblings just stare at me and blink when I mention how awesome Jerry's old VA was compared to the new one.)

(Likewise, I tend to not care for the new episodes, starting after the VA changes. They just lost their... I'm not sure what, but what set it apart from other like shows. I still watch it when my little sister puts it on, but I don't like it as much now.)
rii namuras

Postby Mega.EXE » Tue May 02, 2006 5:33 am

be quiet sis it's hopeless dont listen to her!!! dont watch it nooooooooooooo
Mega.EXE

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Tue May 02, 2006 5:30 pm

No, but if you had asked me a year ago...
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu May 04, 2006 12:46 pm

Some of my favorite episodes from this season so far are:
*Alex Gets Schooled
*Mime Your Own Buisness
*Evil Jerry
*The OP
*Attack Of The 50 Foot Mandy
mitsuki lover

Postby everdred12a » Thu May 04, 2006 2:01 pm

I haven't seen any of the new season yet :( Buy my favorite all-time episode is when Clover and Jerry switch personalities. Clover was always my favorite ^_^

everdred12a

Postby Linksquest » Thu May 04, 2006 2:25 pm

I really liked this show at first, one, it was really funny, and 2, because the voice of Alex was done by Katie Leigh (Adventures in Odyssey's Connie)!!! When they changed her voice... it wasn't as good in my opinion. I think it can get to be a little too sugary sweet after a while... that and taking away Katie Leigh made me more apathetic to it. But it was still a good idea and I liked it when it had Katie Leigh as Alex.

And that's all I have to say :lol:
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Previous

Return to General Entertainment