Grease!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Grease!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:36 pm

So, the community theater in my town was doing Grease (as in, the Broadway play) this week, and I went to see it on Thursday! It was SO good!! The sets were absolutely amazing, they must have had over 20 set changes! They even had a little car that they could drive on stage for the songs "Greased Lightning" and "Sandy." Also, the music was fabulous! The girl who played Sandy had an incredible voice, and one of the guys that sang the song "Magic Changes" (fun, FUN song, by the way), had an incredible voice (he goes to my church, too). The Hand-Jive scene was really fun, and the whole play was just really well done!

*Granted, I don't condone or agree the message of the play or anything, but it was still a LOT of fun!*
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:50 pm

Heh I remember back when I was in youth group we had a Greese theme and watched the music video of "Greesed Lightning". One of the youth leaders made a comment later on, on how it was a bad song :/ So my friend and I finally looked up and were like 0_0 "Wow, and they played that in church!" (of course if you don't pay close attention, you'll probably miss it :/)
Tenshi no Ai

Return to General Entertainment