A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Postby Puguni » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:33 pm

Has anyone seen this movie? It's a classic among the Latin crowd. I think it's hilarious, and though the content can be a little edgy, I don't think it's something that would make people cringe. I love the jokes in there, and I laugh everytime I see it.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:08 pm

Yay -- another fan! :grin: It's everything I could ever ask for in a movie -- an action-packed comedic musical love story. Something for everyone; a comedy [tonight]. And maids. Everybody ought to have a maid. :lol:
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Puritan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:42 pm

While it is risque at parts, overall the movie is really funny. The chase scene at the end is absolutely classic, and the characters are all quite amusing. Zero Mostel is an especially good actor, his role in this movie was great, and he was hilarious in "The Producers."
"...cease not a day from this work; be killing sin or it will be killing you." - John Owen The Mortification of Sin
Puritan

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:45 pm

I saw it back in year 9 and I'm sorry to say I thought it was very boring and not funny at all.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Puguni » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:42 pm

TheMelodyMaker wrote:Yay -- another fan! :grin: It's everything I could ever ask for in a movie -- an action-packed comedic musical love story. Something for everyone]. And maids. Everybody ought to have a maid. :lol:

Everytime you see it, supposedly, you're supposed to find something new. XD

Aww, well you can't like everything W4J ^^
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Return to General Entertainment