Honda Car Ad - Like Falling Dominoes (Only More Awesome).

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Honda Car Ad - Like Falling Dominoes (Only More Awesome).

Postby Omega Amen » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:27 pm

I showed this to Link Antilles, and he thought this was completely, "Awesome!"

I think this is worth sharing with everybody else on the forums.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/honda.php

Enjoy. And yes, no computer graphics involved, and that is filmed in one complete take (took about 600 tries, though).
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Bobtheduck » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:35 pm

Well, if there were no computers involved, at least ONE trick HAD to be involved, and that's an extra slope, because that's the only way those tires would have had the momentum to get up some of those slopes is if the entire set were on somewhat of a tilt... At least, that's what it looked like to me... Maybe I'm wrong. You're the engineer...

To not be negative, this was still an awesome video. thanks for sharing!

Besides being ubercool, it's a clever way of showing off certain features it apparently has, too (automatic windshield wipers?) I'm not sure why the window would have opened by being tapped like that, though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Nate » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:37 pm

The tires looked a little bit weird, yeah, but overall, it was very awesome indeed.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:31 pm

Aaah, yeah, I've seen this!! It's so cool~! :D I heard it took them 665 tries to get it right. XD That's rediculous! But it sure paid off, they got an unbelievable commercial out of the deal!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:15 pm

My sister who works for Alberta Honda will just love this one; that is indeed very cool. ^__^
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Mr. Rogers » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:06 pm

this was all done without computers. the tired were counterbalanced to go up the slope.
Mr. Rogers

Return to General Entertainment