the guess the movie and character thread

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

the guess the movie and character thread

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:14 am

Okay, here's the deal. Post a quote from a movie and someone has to guess who said it and the movie it is from. The correct answer can be either the character or the actor/actress who played him her. For example, if I were to post "Never give up, never surrender", the answer would be Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest . I'll start us off:

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby KBMaster » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:48 am

Dude, no one's gonna be able to guess that quote! That movie's so old!
But it's Jessica Rabbit from Roger Rabbit. Man, that movie's old....
Oops!!! I forgot to post another quote! Sry!
"You tell him and I will smack you. I will smack you like a bad, bad donkey, okay!"
KBMaster

Postby gungrave » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:07 am

KBMaster wrote:Dude, no one's gonna be able to guess that quote! That movie's so old!
But it's Jessica Rabbit from Roger Rabbit. Man, that movie's old....
Oops!!! I forgot to post another quote! Sry!
"You tell him and I will smack you. I will smack you like a bad, bad donkey, okay!"

Ok I have NO freakin idea what yours is KB, But im 15 and I knew Roger Rabbit
You find that you have a weapon, an instrument that
will give you power over the wind and sea.
In one word, you can stop time. It is a weapon
so powerful that even God will bow
down to you and all his angels fall at your feet.
What would you do with it?

Adopted: Jack Bond
Adopted: Mega
Adopted By: Black Rose Misao
Adopted By: GrubbTheFragger

then I will be all over those games like white on a paper plate with a styrofoam cup filled with milk in the north pole during a snow storm ---iscryed4u which is my AIM screen name so, I said it XD
Felix wrote:And gungrave, XD I am sure you look quite the man-beast in a suit.

\m/ >,< \m/<-----if u listen to anti hip-hop music Aka metal or just hard rock put this in ur profile and represent

JonathOn !!El perro esta en fuego!!
C.R.A.P. leader
:thumb:
---GamerTag: HxS L3TH4L
gungrave

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 am

I'm guessing that yours is from Shrek, KBMaster. ^_^

Here's mine; guess if you dare. ;)

If I'm not me, who am I, then?
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:00 am

It seemed to me that this thread fit better in general entertainment.

And MelodyMaker's got me stumped.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:05 am

wow that is a hard one even tho it sound really familiar
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Sai » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:38 pm

Erg, I have no idea.
"Bother"
Sai

Postby MPX42 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:56 pm

I'm guessing....one of the two Spider-Man movies?
The following post has been MPX42's two cents.Strangly,after every single post he does,he gives two cents to random people. :hits_self

It's reported that 98% of the population has been roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris at least once in their lives.If you're among the 2% that haven't,copy and paste this in your sig.
MPX42

Postby Tommy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:25 pm

Here`s one:

"So basically what you`re saying is, you should do your homework on Friday so you have all Saturdy and Sunday to party?"

"No.......I like the way I said it better."
Tommy

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:03 pm

Aww... surely you guys know one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous quotes? :lol: Okay, it's from Total Recall and though I've not seen the whole movie, I did see that part of it once when my parents were watching it and thought it was cute. :grin:

On a side note, I'm stumped with Tom's quote. (Hey, that rhymes. ^_^ )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Joshua Christopher » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:41 pm

Easy one. If you don't get this one, you've failed.

"Good... bad... I'm the one with the gun."
Joshua Christopher

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:46 pm

I fail, then.

"No reward is worth this!"
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:00 pm

Han Solo, Star Wars ep IV ^^

"Watch out. My brother's about to transform into the Indian version of M.C. Hammer."
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby Stephen » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:12 pm

Joshua's was from the Evil Dead series, if memory serves me...Army of Darkness. Ash spoke that line.
Stephen

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:20 pm

TheMelodyMaker wrote:Aww... surely you guys know one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous quotes? :lol: Okay, it's from Total Recall and though I've not seen the whole movie, I did see that part of it once when my parents were watching it and thought it was cute. )

Hmm... I was thinking "Lain" actually... But we're most likely talking "non-anime" here, so nevermind...

"Watch out. My brother's about to transform into the Indian version of M.C. Hammer." - I have NO idea where this came from...

How about "Have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make ’em wonder why you’re still smiling" (I can't remember the exact quote, and I got this off a review site, so they may have paraphrased it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:17 pm

No idea.

But how about:"Looks like what we got here is a failure to communicate."
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment