Worst movie line you've ever heard

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Kanerou » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:53 am

What's-her-face's (Annie's?) speech at the end of The Bachelor, or, should I say, the reaction to it. That was so unrealistic, and it killed the movie for me.

[Spoiler] Would've been much funnier if the crowd had erupted violently, and they'd've had to run for their lives at the end, in my opinion [/Spoiler]

However, Jimmie's grandfather's speech on marriage was beautiful... On another note, Obi-Wan got pretty annoying in Espiode III, too.

*Greivous says something about how Obi-Wan's going to die (or the like)*
Obi-Wan: "Oh, I don't think so."

He had some other gems, too. But yeah, Natalie Portman... Oi. This may be a little harsh, but might her delivery of any line in that movie make it bad? And I actually liked Hayden better in this one than I did in Episode II, though yeah, Darth Vader yelling, "NOOOOOOOO!" was pretty strange.
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby soul alive » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:50 am

Titanic had a couple of my least favorite lines ever:

Jack: "I'm king of the world!!!"

Rose: "Jack! I'm flying!"

Zoolander has some pretty bad ones. I'll give it that Derek is supposed to be incredibly dumb, but still. Some are pushing it.

Derek (in a commercial): "Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty."
:shady:

James Bond has some pretty bad corny lines. GoldenEye for example, the Boris character... arg. And Bond's line when the bad-guy woman dies... "She always liked a good squeeze."

I won't reiterate what's already been said about Star Wars 1-3.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby truthgone12 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:34 am

Padme: Anny you're breaking my heart.
truthgone12

Postby Fionn Fael » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:11 pm

I'll never forget this terrible line that I heard from an As Told By Ginger tv movie that I watched when I was 10:
"And if it's not there... it could be anywhere." It was terrible because it was supposed to be serious. Blech. Why I liked that show, I have no clue.

Another that's not as bad is something that from the dub of Akira: "NO!" *long pause* "That's not what I meant!" It just sounded really weird and funny.
Formerly known as haru_bay_nay

Avatar by: tinamakesicons(LiveJournal.com)

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28

"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." --Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

“To put alcohol in the human is like putting sand in the bearing of an engine." --Thomas Edison

[color="RoyalBlue"][font="Trebuchet MS"]The simplest way that I can understand therapy is that we're born a certain way, we're taught to be something different, and we spend our whole lives trying to unravel it and ultimately align ourselves with who we really are. Life, experiences, traumas -- whatever -- they all add up to make you some altered version of what you are. So there's this battle that goes on between what you are and what you become, and it's been very important for me to unravel what I was taught to be or what I became. and to draw a direct parallel to music -- the closer I get back to being who I really am, the stronger the music gets..." --Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins frontman)[/font][/color]

Adopted by KhakiBlueSocks!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fionn Fael

Postby chibiphonebooth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:16 pm

Scribs wrote:Although Anikin has been nominated more than any other character noone has posted my favourite 2 worst anakin lines:

I killed them. I killed them all. Even the women and children. *sips on blue milk* - episode 2

This is the happyest day of my life - episode 3

The thing that makes these so horrible it that they are performed in the exact same tone of voice. Oh how broad his acting tallent is.

LMAO blue milk. XDDDDD
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby MPX42 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:26 am

Okay,something FINALLY topped my list.

"Even if we don't die,I would rather die!"

That was from a certain Fairy Oddparents episode......
The following post has been MPX42's two cents.Strangly,after every single post he does,he gives two cents to random people. :hits_self

It's reported that 98% of the population has been roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris at least once in their lives.If you're among the 2% that haven't,copy and paste this in your sig.
MPX42

Postby gungrave » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:04 pm

The worst Line? I got worst LINESSSSSS

Anything Hayden Christianson(Darth Vader XD) said
You find that you have a weapon, an instrument that
will give you power over the wind and sea.
In one word, you can stop time. It is a weapon
so powerful that even God will bow
down to you and all his angels fall at your feet.
What would you do with it?

Adopted: Jack Bond
Adopted: Mega
Adopted By: Black Rose Misao
Adopted By: GrubbTheFragger

then I will be all over those games like white on a paper plate with a styrofoam cup filled with milk in the north pole during a snow storm ---iscryed4u which is my AIM screen name so, I said it XD
Felix wrote:And gungrave, XD I am sure you look quite the man-beast in a suit.

\m/ >,< \m/<-----if u listen to anti hip-hop music Aka metal or just hard rock put this in ur profile and represent

JonathOn !!El perro esta en fuego!!
C.R.A.P. leader
:thumb:
---GamerTag: HxS L3TH4L
gungrave

Postby Kanerou » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:44 am

MPX42 wrote:Okay,something FINALLY topped my list.

"Even if we don't die, I would rather die!"

That was from a certain Fairy Oddparents episode......

I find that amusing, personally. But that's me.
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:30 am

truthgone12 wrote:Padme: Anny you're breaking my heart.

Aw, I liked that scene. I thought it was touching...XD

Anyway, probably some of the worst I've seen were in the Scooby-Doo movie.

Like when Fred is in what's-her-name's body--"Hey...I can see myself naked...!" Come on, was that really needed in a kids movie?
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby rocklobster » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:49 am

I've watched ep 2 of Star Wars again, and it's given me a new bad line:
"To see her again is...intoxicating."
Why would anyone use that word to describe a girl?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:40 am

'Intoxicating' is used to describe a girl in "Dance, Dance, Christa Päffgen" by Anberlin.

I think it is valid.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Stephen » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:44 am

You guys all trash talk on the new Star Wars. You want bad movie lines? I have 2 words. Uwe Boll.
Stephen

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:36 am

Not a movie, but a game....and a scene from one. In Duke Nukem 64, you opened the door on the bathroom stall and the alien was sitting there with a big grin on his face...so hilarious.

I second teh, "All your base are belong to us," and, "They set us up the bomb!"
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Previous

Return to General Entertainment