New X-men trailer

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

New X-men trailer

Postby SnowLeopard » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:00 pm

Well, what do you think?

I think it is beginning to look really good. I particularly like how Beast and Angel look.

:thumb:

You can get it here.

I have a mind like a steel trap. Rusty, unsafe, and illegal in 48 states.

Forgive my idiosyncrasies, for if they did not exist, neither would I.
SnowLeopard

Postby Ssjjvash » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:12 pm

W00t!
I can't wait to see this movie! It looks great. I have faithfully watched the first two.
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Stephen » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 pm

No Gambit. I knew he was out, but it still angers me. We have characters like Kitty Pryde...yet not Gambit. Hey Fox...go backrupt. *laughs* Nah. It still looks really good. I am glad they gave Juggurnaut a helment....the early pics were laammmme.
Stephen

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 pm

For some reason I thought I saw gambit when I saw the theater trailer, but I guess not... I watched the HD trailer (same as theater) almost frame by fram, and couldn't find him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:32 pm

Angel looks awesome! (it proves they now have the technology to do This Present Darkness (Frank Peretti novel).
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby SnowLeopard » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:35 pm

Ark wrote:No Gambit. I knew he was out, but it still angers me. We have characters like Kitty Pryde...yet not Gambit. Hey Fox...go backrupt. *laughs* Nah. It still looks really good. I am glad they gave Juggurnaut a helment....the early pics were laammmme.

Kitty Pryde was around long before Gambit was. Also, Gambit has such a big personality, he almost needs his own movie. ;)

SnowLeopard

Postby jon_jinn » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:18 pm

well, i can't wait to see this movie. the first two were pretty awesome but now that they're adding all these new characters, it just keeps getting better. darn. i was sorta hoping for gambit. angel's gonna be pretty crazy though (i mean that in a good way).
jon_jinn

Postby Stephen » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:51 pm

Snowleopard wrote:Kitty Pryde was around long before Gambit was. Also, Gambit has such a big personality, he almost needs his own movie.

I am aware that Gambit is not the oldest character. But I would be bold enough to say he is a great deal more important storyline wise then many of the characters in the films.
Stephen

Postby Locke » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:02 pm

Juggernauts in this. They win.
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:24 am

i can't wait to see this it looks awesome and yes angels desigh looks sweet, and yes no gambit stinks but hey colosuss(umm i spelled that way off) and alot of new charecters seem to be in this so i am soo gonna see it.
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby White » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:52 am

I've Honestly Been Watching The HD Trailer All Week Long, This Movie Looks Totally Bazooka's! I'm Going At Least 5 Times :P

Your Bro In Christ,

White
White

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:04 am

Given that I saw the first two, I will probably see this one eventually as well. It looks as though they've planned this fairly well, given all that took place in the second movie.
uc pseudonym

Postby gungrave » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:11 am

....Wow....yeah I will go see this movie! and its to bad the couldn't get someone bigger or give him a full amor suit for JUGGY, but that would be hard to do. yeah I liked nightcrawler although he seemed gay. and Gambit woulda been awesome but he would have to be a teen... he likes rouge err Powa-Zappa-Lady... and I heard somewhere that Hallie(wtc, sp?) Berry wasn't going to be in this one, guess they gave her enough money.

X-men ... I love you, but I think this might be the last moive or second to last the make :(
You find that you have a weapon, an instrument that
will give you power over the wind and sea.
In one word, you can stop time. It is a weapon
so powerful that even God will bow
down to you and all his angels fall at your feet.
What would you do with it?

Adopted: Jack Bond
Adopted: Mega
Adopted By: Black Rose Misao
Adopted By: GrubbTheFragger

then I will be all over those games like white on a paper plate with a styrofoam cup filled with milk in the north pole during a snow storm ---iscryed4u which is my AIM screen name so, I said it XD
Felix wrote:And gungrave, XD I am sure you look quite the man-beast in a suit.

\m/ >,< \m/<-----if u listen to anti hip-hop music Aka metal or just hard rock put this in ur profile and represent

JonathOn !!El perro esta en fuego!!
C.R.A.P. leader
:thumb:
---GamerTag: HxS L3TH4L
gungrave

Postby Stephen » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:38 am

They are just bluffing about this being the last one. They want to hype it more. Juggernauts actor already spoiled things in an interview a while back, saying he was signed to do 2 more films. They won't have Wolverine, and Cyclops and such...but they will continue to make more Xmen films. Fox will further prove there lunacy if they make a teen Gambit in the films. That would only drive home the point more, that rather then make a good Xmen film where everyone gets lime light...these films should have been called "The Adventures of Wolverine".
Stephen

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:14 am

How about "The Adventures of Wolverine and Friends"? Then X2 would have been "The Adventures of Wolverine and New Kids." The title of the last film pending upon seeing it.

If they really are making more, that would be quite interesting. There are certainly enough characters to support more than one movie. They could do spinoffs (Daredevil followed by Elektra comes to mind) about specific characters. Gambit would work particularly well for that. I've never cared greatly about his power, but... quarterstaff. That accounts for a lot.
uc pseudonym

Postby SnowLeopard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:51 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:How about "The Adventures of Wolverine and Friends"? Then X2 would have been "The Adventures of Wolverine and New Kids." The title of the last film pending upon seeing it.

If that's the case, X3 should be called, "The Adventures of Wolverine and Every Other Mutant But Gambit".

It seems like they have every single obscure mutant you can think of in Magneto's army.

:lol:

SnowLeopard

Return to General Entertainment