The Spielberg Toons

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:48 am

rocklobster wrote:Too bad the Land Before Time series jumped the shark after about movie 4, when Spike actually talked.

I thought it really changed when the singing came in on the second movie... actually when I was little I only got to see the second one, and half of the third... and that was it for me :/ Saw bits and pieces of the other 10 movies when they were on TV though.... still thinking I should have a marathon of all of them maybe this summer like my friend once did^^
Tenshi no Ai

Postby CreatureArt » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:53 am

Wow..the movies Speilberg made that I watched without knowing.... I've liked both the Land Before Time and the Fieval series but have never known they were directed by Spielberg. ...huh. I wouldn't have thought.

I've got to agree with you, Tenshi. I liked the first Land Before Time movie but when the singing started to come in (its something that I don't really like in animated movies) I was a little disappointed, I guess. There are TEN other Land Before Time movies?! ...and there I was with the impression there were only about 4...
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:33 pm

CreatureArt wrote:There are TEN other Land Before Time movies?! ...and there I was with the impression there were only about 4...

Well ten altogether (and in random order).
http://www.landbeforetime.com/dino_movies.html
I think they also made a whole DVD JUST for the sing-alongs at one point too...
...hmmm did Speilburg even work on any of the movies past 1? (One thign I didn't know was that it aays on the VHS box that George Lucas also helped out in the first one^^ I just didn't know who he was when I was little).
Tenshi no Ai

Previous

Return to General Entertainment