Home Made BISHIES :3 Girls only!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Souba » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:29 pm

Shao Feng-Li awesome color job! I really love the head gear very Reno like which = me likey! :D

Mave, thank you for your comments on the two drawings. Now onto yours...
I'm gonna borrow something from my friend Jer and say:

Wholey Carrots!!!!

Your work never ceases to amaze. I'm really loving these characters. So umm this is a bad boy? :P

Orenji I really love this characters, I really can't think of anything I dont love about him. From his outfit to his glasses and green eyes! Amazing job!

You guys are just blowing me away! *stands in awe* :thumb:

Meanwhile my meger contribution Silver.
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:39 am

I had a sketch of this sitting in my filer for months. He was originaly in his highschool uniform. His legs were different, but it became to feminine, XD. In case you're wonering I can't draw tennis shoes for the life of me.

Oops, forgot to grayscale it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby chibiphonebooth » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:43 am

Souba thats awsome!!!!!

and shao- he is cool! ^^
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:08 pm

The inking turned out kinda wierd, but here's the finished product: Image
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Puguni » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:46 pm

Image ImageImage
The first one is just an example of how I draw my chibis. :D My sister and I laughed at his pants though.

The second one is something I've been working on, but even then I don't like the coloring. I still have the lineart, so if anyone wants to try to color it too, tell me and I'll send it. XD I am quite proud of his toes though. Sidenote: Eating too much peanut butter is not healthy. XD

The third one is something I did on paintchat. :O I wanted to make him sadder than I usually draw people.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Mave » Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:38 pm

yukinon wrote:They remind me of Duo and Treize. O.o
You're not too far off. Gil's design is pretty much based on Duo minus the hairbraid. :)

Souba, 'Wholey Carrots' is a new one for me. :lol: I would say both boys in this alternate universe are pretty bad, considering Kim wields a sword while Gil logs around a heavy artillery gun....and use them quite a bit.

Shao, I like the coloring and if you want to reduce the feminine aspect of his legs, you could try lowering the heel and blunting the tip of the shoes. But if you don't mind that aspect, forget what I said. XD

Puguni, what are you talking about? The inking and color looks great in all three! I love peanut butter but yes, I also agree....too much of a good thing is never good.

Orenji, your character looks cute!

Chibiphonebooth, you're good at drawing human poses. I like that last one. *nods*
Mave

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:04 pm

Shao, I like the coloring and if you want to reduce the feminine aspect of his legs, you could try lowering the heel and blunting the tip of the shoes. But if you don't mind that aspect, forget what I said. XD

Sounds like a good idea to me. Feet are so hard to draw...
Shao Feng-Li

Postby yukinon » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:26 am

Shao, he reminds me of a Digimon character for some reason. Maybe it's the flamey jacket.

Puguni....I totally took a few minutes trying to figure out why he had...pom poms on his pants. XD I love the hair on the second one, and that's really funny, because I eat SO much peanut butter. And I love the green color scheme on the last one, how his jacket matches his eyes...
9&&|(=|()v&
yukinon

Postby Puguni » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:46 am

yukinon wrote:Puguni....I totally took a few minutes trying to figure out why he had...pom poms on his pants. XD

XD I hope you figured out it was a part of his hat.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Debitt » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:10 pm

Shao: For some reason his hair caught my eye first and I REALLY like it. O_O

Puguni: Ohmigosh cute chibi! XD <3<3<3<3

Haven't posted any doodles for a while, so this is Key. =3 He's supposed to be blue, since he's technically a zombie, but I didn't feel like coloring him. XD He usually looks happier than that...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby yukinon » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:50 am

Zombies!!!
9&&|(=|()v&
yukinon

Postby Nami » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:00 pm

Mave wrote:Eh I might as well post something. It's been a while since I've done random sketches and gleefully neglected to do anything else to it digitally! :grin:

Original characters, Kim and Gil, who are supposed to be in some alternate world (more angsty and dark than KCome). Kim plays the stereotype moody angsty bishie while Gil plays the sneaky wisecrack.

AHH!!! It's my two favorite Guys!! *huggles the bishies* I luver your art Mave!!

AHH! I feel really weird because everyone draws sooo freakin awesome! and I stink!! oh well here is Arthon, a troubled elf who doesn't really like people and only hangs around his friend Fearin, she wants to marry him but he is totally freaked by that ^^ lol 2) is Dimitri, he is a bounty hunter who is after Arthon beacause Arthon has a HUGE bounty on his head ^^ (Psst, Arthon is cursed and the elves don't want him to be alive, they are afraid.. cruel no?) anyway Dimitri mostly dislikes girls who squeal.. he likes tuff girls who will tell him whats good for him ^^ lol. 3) This is the ever so made fun of Therri, he likes to dress punky and hang out with his friends instead of being around his house.. he loves motorcycles and will do crazy stunts on it ^^ He is a big flirt too. (Aren't all french boys? :P) I am not happy with how Therri turned out or Arthon as far as their legs go.. they are ALWAYS to skinny! *cries* oh well..
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Sakura15 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:09 pm

Mave wrote:Eh I might as well post something. It's been a while since I've done random sketches and gleefully neglected to do anything else to it digitally! :grin:

Original characters, Kim and Gil, who are supposed to be in some alternate world (more angsty and dark than KCome). Kim plays the stereotype moody angsty bishie while Gil plays the sneaky wisecrack.

Thats soo awesome!! *huggles the bishies* Yes..they would probably hate me for that :lol:
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:52 am

Here's one I did FOREVER ago. So excuse the quality, though it did win me the bishie contest here.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Souba » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:35 pm

First off Shao Feng-Li I like this guy, as usual you picked the perfect colors for him, and love the flamin jacket! The last one if absolutely beautiful, I just love everything about him from his hair to expression even the words you chose. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Puguni those are some awesome drawings, with some great details. He he yeah I can see how your sis thinks his pants are funny. ^^ Good job! :angel:

Kokoro Daisuke a zombie? He kinda looks like a boy with scars. Of course I'm all for that, I mean I love adding tattoos and cool looking scars... er stitches. :P Great job! :jump:

Wow Nami those are great, I love that second one the most! Long hair, and banges covering the eyes all A+'s for me. :sweat:

Some awesome bishies gals! :drool: :drool: :drool:
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby USSRGirl » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:46 am

Oooh...bishies. Surprised I didn't see this thread before. Anywho, I will now contribute my homemade bishie of one of the characters from my novel.

Stats:

Name: Aisel Nortier

Eye Color: Grey Oynx (Yeah, I know they're green in the pic. IGNORE MY BAD ARTISTRY!! X.x)

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5'7

Description: Son of the former Isonian Emperor. Likes fighting and always has a plan, but kinda...flakey... :sweat:

USSRGirl

Postby Souba » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:51 pm

USSRGirl wrote:Oooh...bishies. Surprised I didn't see this thread before. Anywho, I will now contribute my homemade bishie of one of the characters from my novel.

Welcome my dear! I am the list starter and being thus command you to post and have lots of fun! :P This is a nice drawing and he's my height too! Keep up the work, cause practice really does make perfect! ^^ :lol:

Ok this is my latest contribution, his name is not really Dark and he's not in my Children of MAASK story, but I can work all that stuff later. ]HERE:[/URL]
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby USSRGirl » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:49 am

Wowz. Nice pic Souba. Looks like Cloud from FF:AC. I would think it was very cute if I did not utterly despise Cloud. (It's personal...GRRR.).
USSRGirl

Postby yukinon » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:15 pm

OMgosh Souba! It looks so very Amanoish. I'm quite impressed.
9&&|(=|()v&
yukinon

Postby USSRGirl » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:47 pm

anonymous being, blonde hair, down-ward spikes, same outfit.
USSRGirl

Postby Souba » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:25 pm

Maybe this will help with the confusion, this is the original pic. I really like this one cause it has more detail than the textures version. ;) Enjoy!
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Debitt » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:51 pm

ohmigoshness! O_O Souba, your boy is...he's very nice to look at. 8D

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby chibiphonebooth » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:36 am

hes soo cute souba. ^^
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby yukinon » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:28 am

He reminds me more of AC Cloud, Souba. And anon, I love the way you do the eyes.
9&&|(=|()v&
yukinon

Postby Puguni » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:53 pm

Souba, your guy is hot. Anon, your eyes are hot. XD
Puguni

Postby yukinon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:16 am

what a nice compliment? How do you know what her eyes look like? ;P
9&&|(=|()v&
yukinon

Postby USSRGirl » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:12 pm

Uh...I think they meant the eyes in the DRAWING.
USSRGirl

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:42 am

Shao Feng-Li

Postby Souba » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:47 pm

[quote="anonymous"]yes we all know. but even then... "eyes are hot"?? how can eyes be hot?? just a little part of the body. "pretty" and "beautiful" I can understand for color and maybe shape of eyes but "hot"?? okaaay... XD]

You're right Anonymous that is rather weird to hear that said for eyes. :P
So what can I say? I absolutely love your drawings! You really have a handle on drawing the basic skelectal structure for your characters, and they are cute too! ;) Awesome job, and I love that you drew it in the back side of some page. I think all of us artists do that especially when in a boring class. :D

Shao... What am I gonna do with all these jaw dropping artworks you bring this thread? Everytime you get a hold of something new in your coloring techniques you go all out on each drawing! Amazing job, just amazing! Then once you get past the amazing coloring job you are left with a babe. :drool: I love his costume it reminds me a little of Peter from Narnia, I just love it, great job! :thumb:
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Puguni » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:17 pm

[quote="anonymous"]yes we all know. but even then... "eyes are hot"?? how can eyes be hot?? just a little part of the body. "pretty" and "beautiful" I can understand for color and maybe shape of eyes but "hot"?? okaaay... XD]

I was being unconventional ;d. But actually eyes are a big part, or at least, important. Why do you think that people put the little black bars over the eyes rather than the nose, or ears? :O Why do people draw eyes a lot? The anime style is pretty much defined by the style of eyes, but I digress. XD I consider eyes with thick lashes and lot's of shine and curves 'hot.' Not necessarily all together though. XD
Puguni

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing