White Christmas

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

White Christmas

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:14 pm

Ok, so I'm wondering...Who else has seen this movie? Starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney...I've always considered it to be a Christmas classic, but the majority of people I've asked actually haven't seen it! :wow!: So anyways, just a random little question. Who's seen the movie White Christmas??
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Archan » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:18 pm

I have....
Actually, it an be technically called a multi-holiday movie....being they go through the whole year and mostly all the holidays at that Inn of theirs. The Valentine dance was pretty good, I like the whole shilloette (SP?) thing they did with the heart. I also like when they're trying to find out who the girl is....."Thats great, so you can dance with her and I'll look at her from behind and then we'll know who she is....." Very funny, I miss whole hearted movies like these.

God bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:31 pm

Hahah...actually, that's Holiday Inn, with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. I'm talking about White Christmas...:lol:
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby TurkishMonky » Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:16 pm

i have it, watch it with my family every christmas...
TurkishMonky

Postby TallHobbit86 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:05 pm

yeah, i saw it a year or two ago... the scene where Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye sing "Sisters" was a little frightening lol... but overall a very decent movie
King Moonracer: Don't tell me I need a root canal. This is a secret message... XD
Hermey the Elf, D.D.S: You need a root canal. Secret Bumping Club Member #9
King Moonracer: I asked you not to tell me that. geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html
TallHobbit86

Postby Archan » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:34 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Hahah...actually, that's Holiday Inn, with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. I'm talking about White Christmas...:lol:

Doh!
My apologies...I get my classics mixed up sometime. Silly ol' Archan :red:
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby meboeck » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:54 am

I love that movie! Especially the snow song they sing on the train. And of course I LOVE the "Sisters" dance that Bing and Danny do. :lol: It's not Christmas without that movie.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Scribs » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:35 pm

I saw it for the first time this christmas. It was a good movie, but not one of my favourite christmas ones.
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:48 pm

meboeck wrote:I love that movie! Especially the snow song they sing on the train. And of course I LOVE the "Sisters" dance that Bing and Danny do. :lol: It's not Christmas without that movie.

Yay, another fan! XD Bing and Danny's "Sisters" number is one of my favorite scenes in that movie! :lol: I think they may have done it without rehearsing or something...If not, then it must be their characters that are trying to keep themselves from laughing uncontrollably. XD!

Radical Dreamer

Postby TrigunX89 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:12 am

I saw [most of] the movie for the first time this Christmas. I was kind of disturbed for a while, but it wasn't too bad. Musicals just don't sit well with me.
TrigunX89

Return to General Entertainment