Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Postby Lady Arianrod » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:46 pm

I'm pretty sure that there isn't already a thread for this show. What do you all think of this cartoon? I think it's cute and entertaining. It's much better than many other original cartoons on Cartoon Network.
~Life is the art of drawing without an eraser~

Lady Arianrod, lover of nature and fire.

Hello there! I'm back after a long break! I started watching anime again in 2016. I still check the forum too!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Lady Arianrod

Postby Tarnish » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:50 pm

Well, there was another thread somwhere about it, but I'm too lazy to look for it. You do it.
Moving along, I do enjoy the show. It isn't one of my favorites, but it's one of the few American cartoons on CN that's more than tolerable (In fact, I considered changing my avatar to "Cheese").
i draw things

Ponies are for ages six and under.
Tarnish

Postby Lady Arianrod » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:52 pm

There's another thread? Oh, well. This one can be deleted then. Thanks for the reply though.
~Life is the art of drawing without an eraser~

Lady Arianrod, lover of nature and fire.

Hello there! I'm back after a long break! I started watching anime again in 2016. I still check the forum too!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Lady Arianrod

Postby termyt » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:18 am

Old threads, new threads.

I didn't care much for Fosters in the beginning. It seemed like characters changed their roles and personalities to suit the plot. However, now the characters have much clearer roles and the cast has come together very well. The subtle comedy od some of the episodes is top-notch in my book. The cast has really come together and play off each other well - which has to b e hard to do when they all record their lines at different times.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Archan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:41 pm

*Laughs*
I saw this one episode where they had to get this one untolerable imaginary fried back into the Foster Home, and they did this whole "Battle For Helm's Deep" parody....I was laughing pretty hard, it was great! the show has since slowly started to grow on me since that episode....groovey.

God bless,
Josh
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Nate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:43 pm

I've always liked this show, ever since I saw the first episode and the giant "Chain Chomp" friend. Man, I wish I had one of those. I'd never put it up for adoption.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Chosen Raven » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:55 pm

This is probably the only CN original that I like. It's actually got smart writting which is rare for shows aimed squarely at kids. It's also got a unique art style and yet does not look so grotesque that it makes me want to claw my eyes out(such as Ed, Edd, and Eddy).
The Devil's gonna get his....
Chosen Raven

Location: Texas. That's the best danged state in the union to you, bub.

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:57 pm

i love that show so much.

especially the one with the 'cheese' friend. *cracks up* hes my favorite cause hes so friggin obnoxious. lmao.

i love it.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:32 pm

A-mayzing show! Period.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby meboeck » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:17 pm

I wasn't into the show at first, but after I saw a few episodes, my mind was changed. It is hilarious!
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Rexman64 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:20 pm

"I like cheese."
"Si, I like potatoes."
"I like cheese."
"Si, and I like potatoes."
"I like cheese."
"Si, and I like potatoes."
"I like cheese."
Don't defrost the alligator.

Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time...
Rexman64

Return to General Entertainment