The Boondocksis a really good show

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The Boondocksis a really good show

Postby lsstatic » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:55 pm

To me this show is the funniest ever..it scored the highest debut on adultswim...and it has a certain anime stlye of samaurai champloo...this is the first fuinniest black show that i havent seen in years and on top of that its a anime ,thats cool as a black person my self I am really impressed but race has nothing to do with it ,either u like it or u dont...what do yall think about this show..family guy has a tough competittor.... :thumb:
lsstatic

Postby shooraijin » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:05 pm

Moved to General Entertainment. Also, the Boondocks is a very politicized series. Discussion of the show is fine, but stay out of the political issues it holds or this thread will get closed.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby lsstatic » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:36 am

thats green this is a really good show....
lsstatic

Postby lsstatic » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:37 am

how is this entertainment is more of anime ......people have issues
lsstatic

Postby shooraijin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:32 pm

Then your thread is closed. For your information:

- We don't make those kinds of rulings to hear ourselves talk. The show brings up a lot of political issues that have no relevance to this board.

- If you think the decisions we make are erroneous, then you bring them up in a PM. If you want to have a public fight about it, threads get closed.

- The show is animated, but it's not anime.

Find something else to talk about.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to General Entertainment