CAA Fantasy Football League

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby termyt » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:50 pm

Teams have been drafted!!!!!1111oneoneone (<-- look at me, I'm l33t)

Go ahead and check out your teams!

Remember that the first game is Thursday this week. You can still set you rosters after Thursday so long as you are not trying to start or bench a player who plays on Thursday.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby termyt » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:14 am

Hey Locke!

You're short a starter, there buddy. You need to start another defender. And you have another player on bye this week.
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby freerock1 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:45 pm

termyt wrote:Hey Locke!

You're short a starter, there buddy. You need to start another defender. And you have another player on bye this week.

That's having a real Christian attitude. It's flesh, but when I'm going up against an opponent that still has some byes on the field, I'll confess that I'd almost just as soon they forget. :lol:

And big props to Pent for grabbing up Eli Manning. Wish I'd noticed he was available. :thumb:
Theme Scripture: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)

And a verse for all us single folks: Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, as do also the other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas? (1 Corinthians 9:5)

:dance: Looking for a GOOD music mix? Check out these stations:
Grey FM Heartland -- a mix of Country and Contemporary Christian music (Listen Now!)
Grey FM Downtown -- a mix of mainstream and Christian pop and rock music (Listen Now!)

More real stuff...
freerock1

Location: In your computer speakers, if you're listening to ChargeRadio.com

Postby termyt » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:58 am

Pent's been tearing up the Pick'em league, too. A force to be reckoned with.
termyt

Postby freerock1 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:44 pm

Well, the bad news for me this week was that I started Favre. The good news: I had Deltha O'Neal and Odell Thurman as 2 of my DBs, who caught 4 of Favre's 5 picks. Sort of bittersweet, I guess. (But as a Bengals fan outside of the fantasy league, I'll take it. :thumb: )
Theme Scripture: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)

And a verse for all us single folks: Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, as do also the other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas? (1 Corinthians 9:5)

:dance: Looking for a GOOD music mix? Check out these stations:
Grey FM Heartland -- a mix of Country and Contemporary Christian music (Listen Now!)
Grey FM Downtown -- a mix of mainstream and Christian pop and rock music (Listen Now!)

More real stuff...
freerock1

Location: In your computer speakers, if you're listening to ChargeRadio.com

Postby termyt » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:30 am

At least you got the points back for four of the picks.

If anyone has Garcia, you may want to bench him when the Lions play the Bengals.

Of course, if you are starting Garcia, you have a lot of other problems to worry about.
termyt

Previous

Return to General Entertainment