(?)Degrassi(?)

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

(?)Degrassi(?)

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:41 pm

Degrassi looks like a good show, but obviously has some content. Definatly 16+. I haven't seen the show, but just how is everything handled? Is one season okay and the other not? I'm only asking, because it's sparked my curiousity.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Destroyer2000 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:55 pm

They have gay guys that kiss in it. Bleh.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Lynx » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:19 pm

its definatly 16+. they deal with real issues for teens, they dont do it like "lets make this as horrable as possable" but they definatly dont sugar coat things either, and keep in mind it deals with just about every issue that teens deal with today.
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:16 pm

Its PG on Australian tv but I feel its a bit risque for that rating. Probably deserves an M15+ here. Not too big a fan of the show but it does have some interesting characters.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:58 pm

Okay, thanks for the info.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Petite Soeur » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:24 am

Degrassi is one of my favorite TV shows. Yes, it deals with a lot of issues, but most of them are tastefully. (I did have to wince/change the channel when Marco and Dylan kissed, though.) They broke up, and Marco's homosexuality is no longer a focal point of the series. It is not recommended for anyone younger than say, 14. While I cannot condone everyone's lifestyle on the program, it deals with issues honestly that other teen shows candy-coat or completely ignore, and that's part of the reason I like it so well.
If you're friends don't dance, then they're no friends of mine~Safety Dance--Men Without Hats
Petite Soeur

Return to General Entertainment