Home Made BISHIES :3 Girls only!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Souba » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:58 pm

Wow That Dude, some great stuff and with a sharpie? Ack I'm still not comfortable with a pen much less sharpie! Good job, I really like the look of the character. ^^

Thankx Aka-chan for the info. yeah it can be hard to come up with everything on the spot when you're not entirely sure about the character too, but don't you just love how they reveal their history to you? ;) And thank you for answering animegirl1's question, I too had to learn what bishie meant but one look at the best and original Bishie Thread, I quickly learned. :sweat:

Kokoro Daisuke that cat character is cuuute! I could eat him up... wait that sounds gross... :lol: That character you friend did is pretty awesome! How did they know I'm a sucker for guys with long bangs? :sweat:
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Mave » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:38 pm

Blimey, this is fast becoming my fav. thread! (after the homemade bishoujo thread)

Eh, I haven't found the time to contribute something yet (I will) but for the meantime, I must say there are a lot of talented character designers here in CAA. Very impressive, everyone. :thumb: Are you all looking for constructive criticisms (like the homemade bishoujo thread) or are we supposed to only gush over the bishie goodness? LOL
Mave

Postby That Dude » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:52 pm

Here's a picture from my comic "Foreign Exchange" that I had on this sight...I'm going to try and upload it to the new original comic section sometime. I'll post some stand alone comics here in a while.

The short haired blond guy is Daniel Travis...One of my best friends IRL. Th long haired guy with the "beard" is Michael Harris (me). The girl's name is Misha and the other guy is Ken (I haven't come up with the last names yet and I've drawn 8 pages of the comic already :sweat: )

I'd welcome CC Mave...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Debitt » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:53 pm

xD I love the name Ken so much. I have no idea why...

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby That Dude » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:41 pm

Yeah I thought the name fit him...But I can't think up a good Japanese last name to fit it dadgummit!
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:51 pm

Catboy Bish
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:37 pm

wheee!! bishies!!! very very nice ones too ^_^... i am compelled to comment. but alas, i have very few pictures to contribute presently. this is what i've got.

i have not named him. i don't feel that i should. i feel like he resembles zazie the beast a bit too much for me to lay complete claim on the design. ^_^;;

Image Image

eep. many appologies for the terrible scans.
jazz

Postby Debitt » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:55 pm

xD He's so purteh, Jazz! Reminds me of a cross between Claude and Fayt from Star Ocean 2 and 3, actually. \o.o/

Debitt

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:47 am

Very good Jazz and Mechana!
That Dude

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:54 am

Awesome, you guys! I love all the crazy stuff going up here!

And, Mave, I'm totally up for constructive criticism, especially on the newer stuff I'll be putting up (all that I've put up so far is pretty old...)!
Aka-chan

Postby soul alive » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:14 pm

I like the detailing on your nameless character, jazz; and I agree with Kokoro, he is purty.

Nice catboy mechana :thumb:

*Also raises hand for constructive criticism request*
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:48 pm

Here's an old comic of mine.
That Dude

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:54 pm

XD !! That's so random! I love it! I love waffles too... :lol:
Aka-chan

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:13 pm

Thanks Aka-chan! Mmmm...Waffles :drool:
That Dude

Postby Souba » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:54 pm

Hi! ^^

First off Mave is here yay! :jump: I'm looking forward to seeing more of your awesome bishies! :dance: To answer your question I think this thread is more drool factor than critique one. ;)

[color=DarkOrchid]So I'm up for encouragement, but if you want to offer critism, or you want someone to critic your work I ask that you state so in the post and then do it via pm, k?

That Dude, I'm lovin' your work. That comic... makes me hungry and drooly at the same time! :lol: Very well done!

mechana2015 I'm lovin those cat boys! And I tend to not like animal guys, so that really means something. ;)

jazz, I gotta say how much I love those costumes, as Kokoro Daisuke said it reminds me of Fayte too. Keep up the good work. :)
God Bless,
Souba
[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:00 pm

mmm... so. hungry.... *drools*.
melikes your comic ^_^. and i'm really liking these pictures that are going up here. keep up the good work, guys :thumb:

woo! i'm glad you all like my nameless bishie! woo!! but alas.. i do not know who this 'fayte' is of whom you speak... T_T...
jazz

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:05 pm

Thanks...I have two more I can post if you gals want them.
That Dude

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:45 pm

Yus! Post! I command it! *brandishes Pocky*
Aka-chan

Postby Debitt » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:40 pm

jazz wrote:mmm... so. hungry.... *drools*.
melikes your comic ^_^. and i'm really liking these pictures that are going up here. keep up the good work, guys :thumb:

woo! i'm glad you all like my nameless bishie! woo!! but alas.. i do not know who this 'fayte' is of whom you speak... T_T...

*points to first attachment and avatar* =3 That's Fayt Leingod. <3

*points to second attachment* And that's Korrid and his twin brother Mian. ^^

*points to third attachment* And that's my accident prone elf mage Taquis, a.k.a Taki.

^_^ I'll probably specify if I want critiscism or not in each post. A lot of the stuff I post is older, so I don't really need it there, but if I post something new I'll definitely ask.

In this case, no critiscism on this post. <3

Debitt

Postby Golden_Griff » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:56 pm

Hmm, this is an interesting idea.

I shall return in the near future with my own contributions :evil:
My art album! (Click Here!) :cool:

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Aka-chan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:36 am

Hurrah! KoDai's wonderful bishies! *confetti* *Pocky* *tackleglomps* :hug:
Aka-chan

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:39 am

Here's another old comic of mine...And the ultimate bishie...My grampa! Hehe :evil:
That Dude

Postby soul alive » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:41 am

XD hee. That is so the computer and internet connection at my parents' house...
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Puguni » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:13 pm

XD Babies and grandpas make awesome proverbial bishies. :X This place is like, talent overload! Whoa!
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby animegirl1 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:23 pm

oooh im gonna go home and make a bishie (now i know what one is)
The Letter from God Dear child, Despite your silence, I have heard your soul weeping. Why have you been so unhappy? Have you forgotten my everlasting love for you? Child, you are mine. Why have you not called my name sooner? If you seek me, I will answer. I am your counselor, ready to instruct you and show you which path to take. When you come to me, I will embrace you and silence all your fears. Just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears. I will always be right beside you. Not only am I your father, but your best friend. Do not be afraid to ask for my mercy and forgiveness. I know that its hard to live on earth, so I understand when you fall down once in awhile, ask me for help, and I will pick you up and carry you. No one loves you more than I do. When you feel alone, remember I am beside you. When you feel helpless, remember I offer myself to you. When you feel lost, remember I will lead you, and when you feel forgotten, remember that you are my child and I will love you unconditionally. It is never too late to come home. I will be here waiting, ready to embrace you. I will leave the light on for you. Forever with you, God

-------------------------------------------------------

i have proudly adopted:dytae jessie88 and edochick ^_^

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
animegirl1

Postby Kawaiikneko » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Ahhhh what a wonderful thread! <3 so many drool-worthy bishies.... you people are killing my poor keyboard. *keyboard short-circuiting*
Kawaiikneko

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:34 pm

...And if you would look to the left side of the screen my new avvie is a little home-made bishie.
That Dude

Postby calbhach » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:38 pm

Hey, nice work everyone! ^^ I should contribute one of my bishies, too...XD

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:15 pm

Do it!
That Dude

Postby Aka-chan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:54 pm

Yus! Do!

I love your avvie, That Dude! It's so cute! *squishglomp* XD And, regarding your cartoon, doesn't everyone feel that way sometimes?? It just resonates with me so much! *gets emotional*
Aka-chan

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing