CAA Pro Pick'em League

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

CAA Pro Pick'em League

Postby termyt » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:26 am

Over in the fantasy football thread, interest was expressed for a Pick'em league, so I set one up.

To join, go to http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and choose Pro Football Pick'em. Join an existing custom private league and enter this stuf when asked:

League ID: 33812
League Password: ashleysballers

Any problems, just PM me and I'll help you through it.

The way it works: Simply pick which team you think will win each game each week. Winner is the one who picks the most games in the season correctly.

I know it's short notice, but well, you'll have that. Don't worry too much about it because I've programmed the league to drop your worst week's total so if you miss a week, it won't hurt you.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby freerock1 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:10 pm

:thumbsup:

Now, everyone, join up. I don't want Termyt's work (and what little lobbying I did) to be in vain. ;)
Theme Scripture: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)

And a verse for all us single folks: Do we have no right to take along a believing wife, as do also the other apostles, the brothers of the Lord, and Cephas? (1 Corinthians 9:5)

:dance: Looking for a GOOD music mix? Check out these stations:
Grey FM Heartland -- a mix of Country and Contemporary Christian music (Listen Now!)
Grey FM Downtown -- a mix of mainstream and Christian pop and rock music (Listen Now!)

More real stuff...
freerock1

Location: In your computer speakers, if you're listening to ChargeRadio.com

Postby termyt » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:38 am

The first week is going along very well, at least from my point of view.

It doesn't look like I have much competition this year. *he writes while jabbing freerock1 and johnyouth with a stick*

We could use some more players! You think you can pick better than me? Come on football fans, put up!

It's not too late to join the league. Your worst week's score is dropped, so it's like week one is a bye for those joining late.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Return to General Entertainment