soccer

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

soccer

Postby ice122985 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:30 am

apparently no one here cares, but this past saturday, the us national soccer team beat the mexican national soccer team 2-0. for the first time, we are the first country in our group to qualify for the World Cup (mex has always been first)

to celebrate, i will write down the score on my car and drive through matamoros. if you hear a grisly tale on the evening news about murder on the border, know that it was me.
undefined

Before honor is humility
ice122985

Postby Rachel » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:57 am

I was really happy when I heard about this. I love soccer in all ways. I just wish they showed more games on network tv for those of us who don't have cable or whatever.
:rock: I mourn for those who never knew you

Click here for kick booty music!!

American by birth, Texan by the grace of God

This is where you can find me if I'm not on for a while
Rachel

Postby Sonic_13 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:23 pm

I never was into soccer. Way to slow for my tastes =/ I am more interested in hockey, it seems to be the same concept but a lot more action. when does the nhl start again anyway?
Not trying to start a new suhssuhsuhsss sensation
I'm just talking 'bout my jejejeh generation!
Sonic_13

Postby Godly Paladin » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:02 am

I'm a huge international soccer fan! I just can't wait for Germany '06... But yeah, we watch every single US national game we can get our hands on, and I'm glued in front of the tv when the glorious World Cup rolls around.

I was actually just about to make a similar thread, but I'm glad to see that at least one other person here thinks like I do!

Did you watch the Korea-Japan '02 tournament, ice?
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Return to General Entertainment