Zelda movie?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:25 am

I hate to ruin your fun, but I should remind you all that this thread had an original purpose and we should probably remain on topic. If you all want to make a spoof-movie thread, feel free.
uc pseudonym

Postby Maledicte » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:07 pm

Kaligraphic wrote:SirThinks2Much as the Scythe-Wielding Oracle

:dance: Woot! Awesome.

Back on topic, should a Zelda movie ever be made, would I see it? Probably...not. Unless it was based off of OoT or something. I'm not too submerged in Zelda fanhood as that's the only game I've played. And seen. Yeah, I've been under a rock.
Maledicte

Postby Linksquest » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:32 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:I hate to ruin your fun, but I should remind you all that this thread had an original purpose and we should probably remain on topic. If you all want to make a spoof-movie thread, feel free.

But isn't that what the topic was about... it WAS a spoof.
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:16 am

The person who created the thread didn't introduce it with, "this is a spoofed movie poster" but with discussion of an actual Zelda movie. Most of the discussion in this thread was over such a movie, though the fact that the poster was fake came up rather earlier. I suppose that discussion of a movie spoof is acceptably close to the topic, but please keep posts above Goof Off level.
uc pseudonym

Postby inkhana » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:11 pm

Haha, what can I say...a parody movie would be great, provided it was done by the right people, of course, although that's not exactly what I'd call likely. Anything would be better than a serious movie though...I think? All I know is that I'm with Falco on this. I'd never go see it.

If we ended up with Sarah Michelle Gellar or Britney Spears as Zelda, I'll spontaneously combust.

:lol: Same here, same here XD

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:43 pm

It would probably be like the wand of gamelon or the faces of evil if that happened....

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:07 pm

I don't know if anyone's said this yet, but I'm going to say it anyways. I found that movie poster, like a few years ago. I loooked up a bunch of stuff, and found out it's fake. They're not making a Zelda movie.
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:08 pm

Oh, and look at the actor names too, lol. I don't think any movie would be able to get that many big name actors anyways...
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:25 am

Zelda27 wrote:I don't know if anyone's said this yet, but I'm going to say it anyways. I found that movie poster, like a few years ago. I loooked up a bunch of stuff, and found out it's fake. They're not making a Zelda movie.

Please take this in the gentlest manner possible, but here at CAA we strongly encourage people to read threads before posting in them. Many people have said what you just said in both your posts.
uc pseudonym

Postby PrincessZelda » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:40 am

Sorry, I doidn't mean to sound rude or anything... It just came out that way. I'm sorry. And I figured someone did already...

PrincessZelda

Postby Kisa » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:06 am

It would be so awesome if they ever DID make a Zelda movie....
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby PrincessZelda » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:17 am

Indeed it would.

PrincessZelda

Previous

Return to General Entertainment