Casshern

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Casshern

Postby Heed » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:01 am

Hmmm, just bought it at the local Japanese video retailer. Havn't watched it yet. Has anyone here seen it? I hope there is no nudity in it. I read the English reveiw of it a while back and didn't notice anything. I also saw the Trailer... Looks god, I hope it is cause I paid like 3600 yen for it? About 36 dollars.
The Straight and Narrow

I chose to walk the straight and narrow road, but one day I lost balance and fell off it. I had fallen onto some sharp rocks and injured myself. There were people passing by who would merely stare at me, and then keep walking. Thoughts of worthlessness entered into my mind, and as I chose to believe the lies, my wounds grew worse. I was so overcome with grief that I nearly gave up... but then a man walked up to me and stopped. Without saying a word, he started to wrap my wounds, he gave me some water, and then lifted me up and embraced me. He then whispered these words into my ear, "I love you my child." As he said those words I could feel all the worthlessness and despair fall away. He then held out his hands. They had huge holes in them. He then said, "Walk with me." I then took his hand and we walked together. Every now and then I would fall from the road, but no matter where I fell, he was always there to pick me up and tell me that He loved me.

-by Micah Smith
Heed

Postby Joshua Christopher » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:34 pm

Casshern is a total masterpiece, I've had it since MegaCon, and I've watched it many times.

No, there's no real nudity in it. The clone characters appear nude when they first show up, but you never see anything.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Heed » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:51 am

I saw the movie... it was amazing... I was like so close to crying at the end but I had to hold it in because there were other people watching 24 in the same room and I was watching Casshern on my laptop and I didn't want people to think I was cryin at 24.
The Straight and Narrow

I chose to walk the straight and narrow road, but one day I lost balance and fell off it. I had fallen onto some sharp rocks and injured myself. There were people passing by who would merely stare at me, and then keep walking. Thoughts of worthlessness entered into my mind, and as I chose to believe the lies, my wounds grew worse. I was so overcome with grief that I nearly gave up... but then a man walked up to me and stopped. Without saying a word, he started to wrap my wounds, he gave me some water, and then lifted me up and embraced me. He then whispered these words into my ear, "I love you my child." As he said those words I could feel all the worthlessness and despair fall away. He then held out his hands. They had huge holes in them. He then said, "Walk with me." I then took his hand and we walked together. Every now and then I would fall from the road, but no matter where I fell, he was always there to pick me up and tell me that He loved me.

-by Micah Smith
Heed

Return to General Entertainment