TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby GhostPoet » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:29 pm

So, my wife and myself and my parents are all fairly new addicts to this TV show. Anyone else watch it? It's so incredibly good and addicting. :)

We are on Season 3 right now..so don't spoil anything. I have all of season 3 and 4 in my queue on Netflix...can't wait to see what happens next!!
GhostPoet

Postby bbboy21 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:48 pm

Dude its my fav. show ever. Season 3 is REALLY a treat. Glad to see you enjoy the series. :thumb:
:hug: You gotta love it ^.^
bbboy21

Postby Sharon Rose » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:54 pm

24 is my favorite show! It's absolutely awesome, and yes, very addicting.

In my opinion, season 3 is actually my least favorite. The 2nd season was my favorite before, but now I can't decide whether it's still my favorite or if the latest season is my favorite. I love them both. Anyhow, it's a wonderful show.

:thumb:
A Face Without Freckles Is Like A Sky Without Stars :angel:

"Forbearing one another and forgiving one another, if any man quarrel against any, even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye." -Colossians 3:13

:dance:
Sharon Rose

Postby Torokun » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:47 am

24 is the bomb!!!

I know that if LA is in crisis, I'm haning out with Keifer for sure (o^~^o)
@)[color=DarkGreen]}~`,~[/color]
Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
Torokun

Postby Inferno » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:21 am

I love that show. It's like a vortex as soon as you start watching you cant stop. I think i might buy the dvds.
"rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

METAL!!! :rock:

Member of headbangers united! \m/ >,< \m/

Myspace.com/cal3bsp3ncer
Inferno

Postby GhostPoet » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:43 am

Inferno wrote:I love that show. It's like a vortex as soon as you start watching you cant stop. I think i might buy the dvds.

Man, I know what you mean about the vortex. When we pop in the dvd and watch a couple episodes we are all like "ok, maybe one more. WE CAN'T STOP IT LIKE THAT!!"

hehe
GhostPoet

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:58 pm

24's my favourite tv series! I love it! I have dvd boxsets of season 1 and 2, but not 3 yet and 4 is currently on Aussie tv. My favourite season is probably 2, then 1 and then 3 so far, but I haven't seen 4 completly yet, so its hard to say. Season 4 is pretty good so far, but its hard to get used to most of the cast not being in it (especially David Palmer) what's up with that? Anyway, great show and very intense!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby windtalker » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:39 pm

I am into 24. I've seen all the seasons but am now going back through season 2 on DVD. I don't think there has ever been a show that keeps you on edge for every episode like 24 does. You knew when they let Nina kill Teri in season one that nobody is safe. Great show!
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. --HEBREWS 11:6
windtalker

Postby Michael » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:22 pm

I love 24. The 3rd season is actually the worst, in my opinion. The 4th roxxorzd my soxxorz.
[font="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]S.D.G.[/SIZE][/font]
Michael

Postby Kkun » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:43 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus wrote:24's my favourite tv series! I love it! I have dvd boxsets of season 1 and 2, but not 3 yet and 4 is currently on Aussie tv. My favourite season is probably 2, then 1 and then 3 so far, but I haven't seen 4 completly yet, so its hard to say. Season 4 is pretty good so far, but its hard to get used to most of the cast not being in it (especially David Palmer) what's up with that? Anyway, great show and very intense!

I don't want to give it away without giving you the option of deciding whether to spoil this or not but, since season 4 is over and done here in the USA..

[spoiler]David Palmer does indeed return for Season 4.[/spoiler]
Kkun

Return to General Entertainment