Napoleon Dynamite!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Sakura15 » Fri May 13, 2005 6:32 am

Lol, I've never seen it, but everyone at my church quotes it so much, you would think I had..

GOSH!

:lol:
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby IZ&Trigun4life » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:14 pm

I went to creation fest and they had a bunch of t-shirts with lines from the movie just Christianized. Like "Vote for Jesus"....Jesus has skills...and Satan is a freakin Idiot.....Gosh. ^^ they also have a book called taming a liger with a bunch of Christian devotionals mixed in with the theme of the movie. Very cool.
Image "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not."-Jeremiah 33:3
Yes I love my God, He is the fountain of life and my savior. He keeps me going day and night, without Him, I am no one, But with Him I can do everything, Christ is my strength

Adopted By:
Silvanis
Sakura's Wings
Tidus20

Adopted Neko Brother: Jaden Mental

*is still waiting for more offers lol*

Christians are not narrow minded. We are moral minded!

"My Heart Is Beeping....For The INVISIBLE CHILDREN"
IZ&Trigun4life

Postby Sesshoumaru » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:46 pm

I might check it out, my friends say it's as funny as Harold and Kumar (which is GUT BUSTINGLY funny)
Sesshoumaru

Postby Sephiroth » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:19 pm

ND is a great movie, it seems that you either love it or hate it, i don't know anyone thats seen it thats in teh middle ground
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby Sparrow Writer » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:30 pm

My brother became so obsessed with it (he drove his fiance insane) that we had to watch it to understand him!
"Ah, look, Kouryuu...the birds are returning north. Can you see? ...Kouryuu. Who do you suppose decided birds are free? They can fly wherever they choose...but if there's no branch for them to return to...they might regret having wings, don't you think? Perhaps true freedom...is having a home to return to."

~Adopted By~
Silvanis
Sparrow Writer

Previous

Return to General Entertainment