Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat May 28, 2005 11:28 pm

Man, I am so excited about this movie! According to the official English site (adventchildren.net), it's coming out in Japan AND America on September 15 of this year!! I can't wait to see Yuffie, Red, and Tifa...They were my favorite characters! I personally hated Aeris...XP I wanted Cloud and Tifa to hook up! ^_^' Anyways, this movie's going to be so awesome! Oh, and I don't know if this was answered earlier or not, but it's most definitely not a prequel...The trailer says it takes place two years after the end of FFVII, so it's a sequel. I'm beginning to think that, with the release of FFVII: Before Crisis, FFVII: Crisis Core, and FFVII: Derge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy VII will wear itself out...Why won't they do all of this with FFVIII?? I love that game...Squall rules! ^_^
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tommy » Mon May 30, 2005 2:34 pm

Old news, buddy. No offence but I`ve known that for almost two years now.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Tommy » Mon May 30, 2005 2:37 pm

Sorry for doubleposting but I thoght I`d point out the American release date is Sept.15th and in Japan, Sept.14th. Yes, both 2005. Wow, what a wait!
Tommy

Postby Stephen » Mon May 30, 2005 8:23 pm

Old news, buddy. No offence but I`ve known that for almost two years now.

Easy now. Not everyone has been going on final fantasy sites every day. Don't want to sound like an elitist fan do you?
Stephen

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Tue May 31, 2005 6:54 am

I guess their also making a remake of final fantasy 7 on ps3 i saw a few screen shots of it and it made me sad now I have to bye a ps3 (DANG DANG DANg) Looking at money then flushing it down toliet.
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby Stephen » Tue May 31, 2005 8:38 am

No...that was a demo. They have already said there NOT going to remake FF7. That was simply a demo showcasing the PS3s power.
Stephen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 31, 2005 8:29 pm

Tom Dincht wrote:Old news, buddy. No offence but I`ve known that for almost two years now.

'Tis fine. I was just posting that because someone had mentioned earlier that they thought it was a prequel. I should have quoted them...*slaps forehead* Gomen nasai. I'm not really an idiot...XD
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Reba » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:56 am

Michael wrote:This looks amazing. You can see the trailer at http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-f.html

And, http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/

This looks really good, my only qaulm(s) is that it might not have much story since it's only 50 minutes. That and they're using it to spark up interest in FF7.

Advent Children was Over 50 mins.

[SIZE="1"]A blue, black shade of love.

Sent from above.

[align=center]My hands are tied to worlds
alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
And just like clouds, my skin crawls.
It's so divine, the sky it glows with fields of light.
Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
And all this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Until the end of time.[/SIZE][/align]
Reba

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:08 pm

Gravedug'd !
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:02 pm

Himura Kaoru wrote:Advent Children was Over 50 mins.

Uuuh, yeah, this thread's really old. Like, so old that it's full of really old information. That statement was made long before everyone had the updated information on the film. >_>;

Radical Dreamer

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:46 pm

As has been said, this thread is old. Please look at post dates when searching and consider carefully if your post is really worth bringing back a thread.
uc pseudonym

Previous

Return to General Entertainment