Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Souba » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:11 pm

Hi,
Just got some news about FF7AC, from ff7ac renioun and some bad news. The project is said to be 60% done and that they are looking at a release early next year. Gah! I can't wait that long! Well ok maybe if they can release that 25 minute footage in the meantime then I'll be happy. ;)
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby Professor Hojo » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:21 am

:wow!: 60% complete?.....After all this waiting...all of this suspense for the movie....only 60%....complete.... >.< *counts to ten and calms down*-_-
Okay,well at least 60% is better than 0%.It is probably taking so long because Square Enix is focusing on these too:
Ikadaki*sp?* Street Special
FF7:Before Crisis
FF7:Dirge of Cerberus
FF7:Crisis Core
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories
The list can go on for quite a while.Square Enix is quite busy with other things besides FF7:AC,so I am just going to wait calmly for the movie to come out...............even if it drives me insane while I do so.
Professor Hojo

Postby Savior_Sora » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:11 pm

I know thet are professionals and all...I just dont see how they are doing all these projects at once :S. Its blowin my mind...no wonder they are so slow at getting out titles lol.

And don't forget FFXII and then of course keeping FFXI online.
-"How do we prove we exist...maybe we don't exist."

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

-"It's not the fall that kills you...It's the sudden stop at the end."

Savior_Sora

Postby Savior_Sora » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:08 am

OMG OMG OMG!! Guys you will not believe this!!! Check it out!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Image on SquareNet

Square-Net has updated with news from the Tokyo Screening as well as the surfacing of a new [and spoiler related, so click at your own risk] image that is possibly from this screening. Although the news is similar to that which was on FF7AC Reunion the new image is certainly a find! Also, click the More Info link below for a list of the voice and motion actors [no spoilers].

The Pic!!!!!

The List

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just thought you guys might wanna know :thumb:

-"I feel sorry for the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac...they stay up all night wondering if there is a dog."

Savior_Sora

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:59 am

I really dont want to read through every post couse im in a hurry so if any one knows a released date can you just tell me here closer to the end so I dont have to look for it

Also you here about that vincent game that going to come out on ps2 that surronds vincent 1 year after advent children takes place I say a short thing on tech tv were some people were playing it
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:24 pm

I do not believe there have been any specific dates that still hold true. The Japanese version will be released sometime next year, and the American version some time later (hopefully within the year).
uc pseudonym

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:25 pm

Savior_Sora wrote:OMG OMG OMG!! Guys you will not believe this!!! Check it out!!

New Image on SquareNet

Square-Net has updated with news from the Tokyo Screening as well as the surfacing of a new [and spoiler related, so click at your own risk] image that is possibly from this screening. Although the news is similar to that which was on FF7AC Reunion the new image is certainly a find! Also, click the More Info link below for a list of the voice and motion actors [no spoilers].

The Pic!!!!!

The List

I just thought you guys might wanna know :thumb:

HAHHAAHAHAHAH YESSSS!! He's in!! (I think! but it looks alot like him!)
I am so happy! that is the best screen capture I have seen in my life (<< going too far.)
It's so great that he gets another scene... XD XD XD I am now even more excited! I wonder if it's still in a flashback though...

:jump: THANK YOU SAVIOR_SORA!~!!
RoyalWing

Postby Professor Hojo » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:59 pm

:sniffle: It is not coming up on my computer.I am going to show my genius and try to use the most scientific term that is in my mind to describe the image:
A red X-ish thingy

Oh well.Well I suppose I am just going to have to wait to see the movie.-_- Well I shall return soon...with provisions! *runs off to get something to eat* *runs back*Oh and Happy Birthday,Royal Wing! ^_^ *walks off again*
"There are so many frivilous things in this world"-Hojo,Final Fantasy VII
:rant: HOJO IS THE VILLIAN OF FF7!!! THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE ALONG WITH THOSE HOJO FANSITE DUDES!
Professor Hojo

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:50 pm

thank you Professor Hojo! :)

(pssst.... it's.. a picture of "you know who"... he's a guy... and he's very important... has very weird hair... you know? XD )
RoyalWing

Postby dareiq s'an » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:52 pm

I cant wait! when is it coming out?
Nanye Dareiq s'an i ne Matthew i macil God. Lercuvanten i moli Mordoreo.
dareiq s'an

Postby RoyalWing » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:12 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:I do not believe there have been any specific dates that still hold true. The Japanese version will be released sometime next year, and the American version some time later (hopefully within the year).

There you go. :)
RoyalWing

Postby Savior_Sora » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:02 pm

Here is the pic if the link doesn't work...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Savior_Sora

Postby RoyalWing » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:24 am

But Savior_sora! What happens about the people who don't want to see spoilers?! (o__o);;;
RoyalWing

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:29 am

Regarding said spoiler:

[spoiler]In the 25 minute set of clips it did appear that Sephiroth would be a character more than merely a flashback. This wasn't confirmed, but it was fairly present. I haven't seen it myself, obviously, so I can only go from the opinions of others.[/spoiler]
uc pseudonym

Postby Savior_Sora » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:41 am

[quote="RoyalWing"]But Savior_sora! What happens about the people who don't want to see spoilers?! (o__o)]

...what spoilers? I didn't post any :S

If you mean this pic it's no different than from any other pics I've posted in the past I wouldn't think.

Savior_Sora

Postby Professor Hojo » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:20 pm

Thank you very much for posting the picture,my good sir.*bows*And apparently they removed the link to it for some reason on adventchildren.net.Most likely because of some sort of problem seeing it*I might have not been the only one* or something spoiler related.
Professor Hojo

Postby Savior_Sora » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:40 am

Ah see I didn't know they removed it. Well I just checked these and they both still work...I don't know...

Savior_Sora

Postby Souba » Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:41 pm

Hi,
If you want spoilers gallor you can see the full report on the 25 min footage with pics at daeya.org
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby RoyalWing » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:22 pm

this is from a Final Fantasy VII club, that I joined. They try to give a summary of what is currently happening with Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

"The movie will be released directly on DVD during summer next year and is currently about 10% done." from: http://www.square-haven.com/home

"There will be no Final Fantasy VII remake", says Square Enix" from: http://www.square-haven.com/games/ps/ff7/ (<< but I can't find where it says it...)

I'm sorry if you all knew this already! I think it's not very good information... uhh.. :sweat:
RoyalWing

Postby Souba » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:58 pm

RoyalWing wrote:this is from a Final Fantasy VII club, that I joined. They try to give a summary of what is currently happening with Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

"The movie will be released directly on DVD during summer next year and is currently about 10% done." from: http://www.square-haven.com/home

"There will be no Final Fantasy VII remake", says Square Enix" from: http://www.square-haven.com/games/ps/ff7/ (<< but I can't find where it says it...)

I'm sorry if you all knew this already! I think it's not very good information... uhh.. :sweat:

Oh no tell me it's not true because FF7AC Reunion posted the latest news on AC, after the recent Tokyo Film Festival. Here's a rough translation from Japanese, but I highlighted the important parts. :)

The Tokyo Kokusai CG film festival today. At the MEIKINGU talk beginning of FF7AC, it is " from the SUKUENI corporate officer, Mr. Hashimoto. It is manufacturing towards sale next year. The utterance of " Moreover, it answers the question of "a development situation being ?" from the hall "It is at 60% completion" from Mr. Nozue. However, although Mr. Hashimoto could not answer about "sale date at this time, and he emphasized that it is " and "it having been early from here, although it is 60% (development situation)" immediately.

So it looks like we'll be seeing a spring release in Japan instead of winter. *sigh*

Oh and kinda not related I mentioned that I went to a convention cosplaying Tifa from AC, those pics are now up, so you can see them here:
http://photos.yahoo.com/starwars75 in the Batcon 2004 folder

Uh oh now you will know what I look like, *runs screaming* :P :lol:
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby RoyalWing » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:48 am

oh, thank you for that inforamtion. I think yours is more accurate.

I like your costume alot too. It's very good, I think it suits you~
RoyalWing

Postby Souba » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:41 pm

RoyalWing wrote:oh, thank you for that inforamtion. I think yours is more accurate.

I like your costume alot too. It's very good, I think it suits you~

Aw gee thank you. :red: I have to admit I've been cosplaying for four years, so I really try to get the details right on. :) Well, not too much new in Ac just the new trailer on the Dvd coming out with Young Gan Gan only available in Japan. I hop some make it over here I so want to see a high quality version of it. :jump:

Meanwhile, I hope you guys will check out my new site: ffviiac site
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Savior_Sora » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:16 pm

Dorimaga Reports Delays for AC

Japanese magazine Dorimaga is running an article which reports that Advent Children may not be released this winter in Japan as originally thought. Althogh the article itself is only very brief, it indicates more delays and that it is regrettable.

Source: FF7AC Reunion

Why does this not suprise me? lol

Savior_Sora

Postby Souba » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:47 pm

Tetsuya Nomura also said that on the ShinRa website in the updates sec. Why do we have to wait soo long? Oh the torture... :P Well at least their trying to put out a really great movie, and not rush the thing.
btw, Saviour_Sora you banners are beautiful, good job. :)
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Savior_Sora » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:21 am

Thanks :). The first one tho wasn't made by me. It was made by my friend whos a Photoshop expert :p. The second one is mine tho. It was my first attempt at PS. He of course supplied me with all the brushes and everything, but it's all mine none the less lol.

Savior_Sora

Postby KOBUSHInoTENSHU » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:23 pm

Kadaj is SO HOT! *looks around* ^_^;
This forum site is a sanctuary..a place of peace..
My user name means 'Warrior of God'

"My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life. I will teach you wisdom's ways and lead you in straight paths. If you live a life guided by wisdom, you won't limp or stumble as you run. Carry out my instructions; don't forsake them. Guard them, for they will lead you to a fulfilled life."-Proverbs 4: 10,11,12
Image (USAangelchick went out of her way and made this for me! Love ya!) :thumb:
KOBUSHInoTENSHU

Postby KOBUSHInoTENSHU » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:23 pm

I cant wait for it to come out!!! THERE TAKIN TO LONG!
This forum site is a sanctuary..a place of peace..
My user name means 'Warrior of God'

"My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life. I will teach you wisdom's ways and lead you in straight paths. If you live a life guided by wisdom, you won't limp or stumble as you run. Carry out my instructions; don't forsake them. Guard them, for they will lead you to a fulfilled life."-Proverbs 4: 10,11,12
Image (USAangelchick went out of her way and made this for me! Love ya!) :thumb:
KOBUSHInoTENSHU

Postby Tommy » Tue May 03, 2005 5:05 pm

Am I the only one that feels the movie is taking to long to come out.

I always here its May 2005 for America.

Is it even out in Japan yet?
Tommy

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed May 04, 2005 5:44 am

Tom Dincht wrote:Am I the only one that feels the movie is taking to long to come out.

Likely not, considering the post before you.

However, this is a very old thread. There is a newer one on this subject here (and it will likely answer some of your questions):
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=19961
uc pseudonym

Release Date!

Postby Solid Ronin » Wed May 18, 2005 5:59 am

The new Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children website has been updated along with the release date of September 13 2005.
Solid Ronin

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment