xXx

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

xXx

Postby Joshua Christopher » Wed May 11, 2005 6:42 pm

This is the best movie ever made. Vin Diesel. Sam Jackson. Bad acting. Improbable action. This movie is so awful that it's amazing.

Everyone go and rent it now.
Joshua Christopher

Postby bigsleepj » Thu May 12, 2005 4:23 am

Improbable as it was I enjoyed it (improbable as it may seem). I'm not going to bother with the sequel though.
bigsleepj

Postby Stephen » Thu May 12, 2005 10:53 am

Actually a guy I work with told me the new one is better then expected.

[SPOILER]I guess they act like Vins character is dead[/SPOILER]

I might check it out when it comes out on DVD. But yeah, I enjoyed the first film. I mean they have Rammstein playing in the club...whats not to love?
Stephen

Postby Solid Ronin » Sat May 14, 2005 5:03 pm

Im sorry but I think this movie super sayain level 5 sucked...I had to say it.
Solid Ronin

Postby Yojimbo » Sat May 14, 2005 5:52 pm

Can't blame people for not going to see the second one. Ice Cube sucks as an actor, only decent performance was Barber Shop.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Stephen » Sat May 14, 2005 8:20 pm

Which film Ronin. xXx1, or xXx2? I think the first one was not anything great...but it far from sucked. It had decent action in it. Lame story...but plenty of eyecandy stuff blowing up. I did want to smack him for wrecking that hot Corvette. And I also gotta say this is the first XXX thread I have ever not deleted on CAA.
Stephen

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon May 16, 2005 3:57 am

i saw the first one at the theatres a long time ago.... it was... okay... i didn't like it too much
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Solid Ronin » Wed May 18, 2005 5:55 am

Shatterheart wrote:Which film Ronin. xXx1, or xXx2? I think the first one was not anything great...but it far from sucked. It had decent action in it. Lame story...but plenty of eyecandy stuff blowing up. I did want to smack him for wrecking that hot Corvette. And I also gotta say this is the first XXX thread I have ever not deleted on CAA.

the first, I mean action is cool and everything but I still need to have a story to justiy all this action...I dont even remember the story!!!

Then on course theres the action..t'was..kinda..maybe...cool...just maybe. It was just wy to much of a "NON-STOP ACTION THRILL RIDE OF ADVENTURE!!" for my taste. Now don't me wrong I love action..mostly fighting action,

*but when hes out running an avalanche, fighting ninjas and "mackin" a lady type all at the same time...Its just gone too far!

AS for the second I haven't seen so i can comment on that.

* Yes, I know there was no ninjas but thier should of been!!
Solid Ronin

Postby Ingemar » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:19 am

The second.... didn't even bother. Vin Diesel wasn't in it v_v. At any rate, Richard Roeper went into a hysterical fit giving it a thumbs down. Ebert gave it thumbs down too, but he felt he had to defend the movie a little from Roeper's wild frothings. I dunno.
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby Tommy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:02 am

Why isn`t Vin diesel in it? Did his character retire and Ice Cube`s became the next XxX or did.....gulp....Ice Cube play the same person Vin Diesle played.

This move should be called "The American James Bond Extreme" or "XxX" works but those three letters together......
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Return to General Entertainment